main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq ~*Video Game Thread*~

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyNaberrie, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I've seen pics of the new 360. Kinda interesting design for the console. The controller's ports are still intriguing for what purpose they serve. And is it really possible that they are wireless right out of the box? Wow - that's cool for a standard controller...

But, I don't have MTV, so I have to get my news on the interweb.

2. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Personally, I found the game pretty good. The best part was being Anakin when he had his new dark side powers. The only downside was the movie clips, thanks to the game it spoiled it for all of us....

3. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    The trailer for Battlefront II was released today. You can check it out here. It looks really cool, lots of ROTS goodness. It's no wonder they waited til today to release it.

4. FlakeyEitat

FlakeyEitat Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    I'm a big pc gamer, not so much a consol gamer, I attend the fantasy lan every saturday and so far i've found it to be the best lan in town. www.fantasycomputer.com The main game I play now is star wars galaxies.

Name:Flakey Eitat
    Server:Intrepid
    Alt Servers:Corbantis, Starsider (same name)
    Imperial Piolet

someone hit me up on the game, I'm trying to find more locals that play so we can get a guild or something together.

5. WomackD

WomackD Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2003
    Battlefront 2 is going to be released on PSP too, that is really good news. All the systems but PSP got Episode III, so this will make up for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.