main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Video gaming news!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    THIS JUST IN: Zombies Ate My Neighbors was an awesome game.

[image=http://www.zombiejuice.com/zgamz/graphics/zamnbig.jpg]

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    This also just in, SNES was the best system ever.

3. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
  4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    did you ever disagree? you can't concur, unless you at one point disagreed.

5. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Actually, let me disagree with you Acthar.

Concur: (as from Dictionary.com)

To be of the same opinion; agree: concurred on the issue of preventing crime.

To act together; cooperate.

To occur at the same time; coincide: icy sleet that concurred with a forceful wind.

To converge; meet.

So, to concur you do not have to have first disagreed.

Thank you, that has been your english lesson for the day.

6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I disagree Darkstar.....that was our Vocabulary lesson for the day, not our English lesson.

7. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    now now, don't fight, the important thing here is that I was right.

8. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Um... Vocabulary is a part of English...

Let's just focus on the fact that Acthar was wrong, then the world will be alright.

9. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Maybe vocabulary is a part of YOUR English, but where I am from it is a seperate entity, completely devoid of any ties or similarities to this English of which you speak. Now let's focus on how Darkstar is just jealous of my enormous wealth of information, and the world will once again be torn asunder.

10. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    asunder...hehehe...
    oh, and by the way, when i disagree it reads a something a little alike athis...

BAAAA!!!! PPPOOOOOPPP!

11. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Anyone else excited about the release of Fable?

12. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Not owning an XBox or ever going to own one, not really. I am getting pretty ramped up about the Nintendo DS and I might go get the street fighter anniversary collection for ps2 tonight. I love street fighter. so many memories.

13. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Xbox=goodness, I may check out Fable, havent decided.

14. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I know we don't need to bash Galaxies anymore, but just in case anyone missed it, Penny Arcade Comic.

15. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    yeah, taht one was pretty funny. i like penny arcade, always makes me laugh.

16. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I just picked up Fable this afternoon...I'm waiting for access to a TV so i can start playing though.

17. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Currently playing X-Men legends. Kind of cool. You can wander around the X-mansion and activate programs in the danger room. Cyclops optic blast is fun and throwing people around telekenitcally with Jean is sweet.

18. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    I was going to check out Donkey Koonga, but then I didn't. I played it at the store and it was a blast. Its like all the other rhythm games, but not freakin' impossible. I still may go gte it this weekend if I have time or money to spare.

19. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    so new video game news for you all!

Katamri Damacy- Good lord, this is a fun game. It was getting rave reviews everywhere I looked, and they all said it was extremely hard to find, so when I went to Fry's and they had it for $20, I grabbed it. It is such a blast. You are the son of the King of the Cosmos, who accidently (kinda looked like purposfully) destroyed all the stars in the galaxy. Now it is your job as the prince to make new stars. how? by rolling things up into a giant ball and launching it into space. You can pick up everything in the game, and I do mean everything. from pins and coins to skyscrapers, rainbows and islands. this game is great and cheap. it gets Acthar's seal of approval *in Admiral Acbar voice* It's not a trap!

Nintendo DS - Its release is coming up shortly. November 21st to be exact. its going to be $150 and all first party games are $30, as for 3rd party, who knows? Launch games are Super Mario 64 DS, Ridge Racer DS, Mr. Driller DS,Madden NFL 2005, the URbz:Sims in the City, Ping Pals, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, Feel the Magic: XY/XX, Asphalt Urban GT, and Rayman DS. It comes with a chat/doodle program built in, and a 4 level single player/multiplayer demo of Metroid prime:Hunters. It will have 802.11G wireless, and bluetooth multiplayer, and a speaker/microphone setup. I have mine preordered.

Sony PSP - No new news yet. No firm release date, no price set, no confirmed battery life, no launch titles yet. and its *supposed* to be released before christmas in japan. Sony needs to get its act together here!

20. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Our apartment just got x-men legends. Its a fun game. Its hard becuase you want to play as everyone. Me and my roomate were having some probloms beating some guys so we would just lure them to the edge and throw them off.....hehehe

Colossus is the best becuase he can pick up anything.

dkt

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Just a reminder.....Janky's birthday is November 22nd, so anyone thinkin about getting him a birthday present couldn't go wrong with a Nintendo DS :D just kidding...although if you want to get me one I will not argue.

22. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    So, anyone got any good gaming news?

23. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    I can't play anymore becuase my computer is broken......:(

dkt

24. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002