main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIP Tickets

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by GodAtum, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    Hello Friends,

I contacted Reed over my VIP passes, and they took very good care of me. Apparently, when I purchased the VIP tickets, they automatically deducted my 4 day pass from the ammount due...so I did not need a refund. That was awesome service! I think this is going to be an awesome experience, because they really seem to be on the ball this time around. We are in great hands friends!

Huggles!

2. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Same exact thing happened for me, Connie. The total price was adjusted automatically.

3. Beretta911

Beretta911 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    I have been waiting patiently to receive my refund for about 2 weeks now since my purchase of the VIP pass. I've e-mailed Reed about 4 times, it was explained to me there was an error in getting my refund processed and they wanted my registration # and name. I sent them the info they requested and never received a reply or refund. This was about a week ago. So I figured off another e-mail their way to get a status update on my refund.

I'm thinking for some reason or another I have slipped through the cracks, but if this goes on much longer I'm just going to feel like they fumbled. It shouldn't take this long to look me up and hit a few keystrokes.

4. JediEddy

JediEddy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2001
    I originally paid via paypal and it took over two weeks to get my refund sent back. I'm sure you should see it soon.

5. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Any luck yet on your refund request?

6. jedidave76

jedidave76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2004
    if anyone is willing to sell 1 or 2 VIP passes, PLEASE contact me!

dmancuso@hamburgschools.org

thanks!

7. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    It took me approx five days to get my refund after I emailed them.

8. jedimaster chris

jedimaster chris Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 1999
    FYI, I got the VIP Passes the day they came out and just got my refund yesterday (Sunday). I ended up calling them the previous Wednesday and spoke with someone from Reed. They took my information and passed it on to a supervisor. Very easy to get through and very quick to respond.

9. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    I posted earlier that within 90 minutes of purchasing my VIP tics, I immediately saw the difference in my banking account. Can't figure out why it takes a couple of hours for some and weeks for others.

10. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    Yes! I got my refund from Reed on the 17th. It took well over 2 weeks to get a refund. The only reason I was given was they were having difficulty locating my reservation so I had to email them my confirmation #.

I e-mailed them 2-3 more during that 2 week wait to find out the status of my refund, they never replied to those emails.

I'm glad I got my refund and thats the important part, but it would have been better to be in the loop about the status of it.

11. sheriffharry

sheriffharry Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2010
    Hello All (new poster!),

Got my refund after 10 days or so.
    I was told that refunding via Paypal was more complicated than through a credit card
    (more people involved). That kinda make sense, somehow. I guess.

That said, next time couldn't there be TWO buttons on the secret VIP packages webpage:
    1) Exchange your 4-days pass for a VIP pass: XXX$
    2) Buy an EXTRA VIP pass: YYY$

Anyway, I guess I should simply be grateful for getting the secret webpage e-mail
    message JUST when I was starting my lunch break that day...
    Now I'm eager to know who's gonna be speaking/signing and when!
    I guess getting info bit by bit is part of the fun.

Cheers!

12. jedidave76

jedidave76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2004
    i'm still looking for VIP Passes!

contact me!

13. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    If we are going VIP, how early should we arrive to stand in line?

14. ksomm814

ksomm814 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    I was wondering the same thing. I was actually thinking of riding on the first shuttle from my hotel which would probably get me there around 8:00. Is that too early?

15. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    Since this is a new thing it's hard to say exactly how it will play out. One of the VIP perks is early access via a seperate line. With the VIP being so limited to just 300 passes out there, even if you were at the very end of the VIP line you'd get inside within a matter of minutes of the doors opening.

So based on that I'd say 8am would be a bit too early for a VIP line up.

16. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    Do we know for sure that VIPs can get in the entrance doors seperetaly? I take it that they only get into celebration store and exhibit hall early:

Dedicated Entrance to Celebration V Exhibit Hall. Sidestep the crowds and get right into the Celebration Exhibit Hall Experience
    Half Hour Early Entry to the Celebration V Exhibit Hall
    Half Hour Early Access to the Celebration Store

17. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    I e-mailed Reed awhile ago for clarification on the VIP pass entrance, Amanda did confirm it with the reply below.

Yes, there will be a separate entrance for VIPs to enter the show earlier. Badges will be scanned so true VIPs are the only ones who will have access

18. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    I hope they at least make it clear where that entrance will be. I was thinking of being there at around 8:30am, giving me an hour to find it and stand in line.

19. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Reserved seating in Celebration Celebrity Stage

This should come in quite handy during George's scheduled appearance!

Can't wait!! =P~

20. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    D'oh! I'm suddenly regretting not trying to go for a VIP package. As long as I'm in the room though, I don't care. Just take some good photos from up close for the rest of us!

21. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    A rep from Reed Expo informed me that they will be contacting all of the VIP members individually soon with details on CV, such as the dedicated entrance location and other things.

22. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    The information will probably come from the CV Newsletter.

23. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I sorta feel the same way. At least the money I would've spent on the VIP package is going towards Harry Potter after CV! :)

24. Abhib

Abhib Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2010
    Being from England and this also being my very first star wars celebration

anybody else got master jedi VIP package from Europe or is it mostly Americans

25. jonboy

jonboy Jedi Knight

Mar 30, 2010
    hi ive got a Jedi Master VIP ticket coming all the way from Scotland!
    john[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.