main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Vote for the MIS Logo!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthWormie, Jul 4, 2007.

?

Vote for the MIS Logo!

Poll closed Jul 11, 2007.
  1. Logo #1

55.6%
  2. Logo #2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Logo #3

22.2%
  4. Logo #4

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Hey gang, Here are 4 different logos I came up with for our logo/t-shirts. Vote on your favorite so I can get some artwork to Aaron and get us some shirts by SMF!

[image=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/DarthWormie/web%20ideas/MIS_Logos_final.jpg]

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I like both 1 and 4, but since I can't read the writing below, my vote went to 4. What does that say?

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Went w/ #1...similar to the old Foxboro logo. :)

4. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    The writing on #1 at the bottom is the word 'united' in aurebesh.

5. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I like 1,3, and 4. They would all make good logos for T-shirts. I think 1 would make a good logo for a website. 4 would look good on the front of a shirt by itself. 3 would do good for a small front logo with 4 being the back.

6. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Then I could go with either one, but I think my vote would swing in #1's favor if it was something really off the wall. Maybe "Affengile!" [face_laugh]

7. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005

8. Nate2161

Nate2161 Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2007
    I like # 1, it seems to draw the eye more. it seems almost more personalized towards Mass, than the others. It seems more detailed, and clearly shows, not only states who we are, and where we come from

9. mattdamick_is_back

mattdamick_is_back Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2007
    I like them all but i think 1 is the best for the website. Good job Wormie.

I think 4 wouls look awesome on a t-shirt.

10. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Okay, looks like #1 is the winner. I'll be sending a version of it off to Matt so he can add it to the website he's building for us.

As for t-shirts, Aaron, let me know what format you need the file in and I'll send you a copy as soon as possible. I think it's really important that we get some of these done in time for SMF.

11. DeathProof

DeathProof Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2007
    Someone else is going to have to do shirts. It was cool with me until the move came up. I'll be outa Worcester this week.

12. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I'll have to hunt around and see if I can find a local place that can do them for us affordably. If not, Cafe Press may be the way to go, at least for now.

13. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Mike,

Try "Stitch This" in Marlborough. She's pretty reasonable and does good work.

14. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Mike, want me to contact Pop Tops in Easton about the t-shirts? They do a great job with the Brockton Rox' t-shirts that the Rox' people launch into the crowd between innings, and I think they'd do a similar job with our new gear. I think they do hats, too, if anyone is interested in those. :)

15. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I go your message last night Ritchie, thanks. Sorry I wasn't in. The wife and I were out celebrating her birthday.

I'll check these guys out and see where their prices come in. I've already found a place that will do them for around $9.50 a shirt (24 minimum) so that's the best price so far.

16. Mohawk-Elvis

Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Master star 1

Jan 28, 2007
    Hard to choose just one design they are all pretty good.

17. Rogue-Girl

Rogue-Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    just saw the website, and the one i voted I think won! they're all awesome, good job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.