main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Wake up and smell the Jawa! Good morning Tucson!! (v2.0)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dark_Lady_Jada, Jun 21, 2005.

1. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    :eek: Ha!!

2. YuuzhanVong_Rule

YuuzhanVong_Rule Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2008
    Apparently Palpatine's approval rating fell to 81% and the Senate had a 31% by last episode of the Clone Wars.

And Mass Amedda doesn't like the Senate.

3. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'm off to San Antonio later today. I'm looking forward to it. I love to travel.

It was fun seeing Kathryn again last week. I managed to get the Luke Skywalker book from the library. I'll be reading it this weekend during our drive.

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Have fun in San Antonio. Love that city.

5. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    we had a great time. The weather was perfect. My feet were sore though. We did a lot of walking.

6. JediObiKat

Feb 15, 2006
    San Antonio sounds like fun!
    It was great to see you guys while I was down! My trip to Las Vegas was very fun, especially the side trip to Death Valley (what a desolate place it was).

7. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I'm glad we got to see you, look forward to the next time.

anybody know what the April's fool joke was here this year, I missed it because of fear of Conficker, my computer said it was up to date, but I was still worried. Would seem came out unscathed.

8. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

9. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Hope everyone has had a Happy Easter today.

10. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    We decided to go to the Fair this coming weekend. Haven't been to the one here before. I'm looking forward to it.

11. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Just dropping in to say hello and tell you all that I miss you. I won't be able to come out to Tucson this summer. :_|

I really, REALLY want to move back. If it wasn't for the fact that my daughter is in a much better school system I think I would insist on moving back right now. I told my husband last night that when she graduates from high school unless he can give me a good reason for us to stay in the Carolinas we are moving back to Tucson.

12. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    would love to have you back with us.

No computer for the moment, it is being upgraded so Braiden can play WOW this summer.

13. JediObiKat

Feb 15, 2006
    Aw, what a nice mom.

How are my TFF buddies doing? I haven't checked the boards in so long!
    I'm still alive up here in Wisconsin enjoying the beautiful summer weather ;-) Been pretty busy lately, the project plan for my thesis is finally coming together (after only 9 months of trying out this and that)! I've been gardening a plot on campus, too, and currently have a crop of the fieriest radishes ever (quite tasty once the burning subsides).

14. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I love hot radishes, I can eat bags of them.

I still don't have a computer at home, it's still being upgraded, my mother-in-law had some problems with her computer and it has stopped progression for a little while on ours.

Here's to everyone a happening summer :)

15. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    I am finally working again. I'm doing online consulting. It's a legit company. It's only part-time but I make about the same in 20 hours than I did in 40 hours at the temp agency.

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    That's good, so your making better money and you are doing it from home. Nice.

17. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Nice, Cheryl!

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th of July!

We spent the day with friends and celebrated in South Carolina where they put on awesome fireworks displays. We were very close (read way too close) to the fireworks. They were incredible. And we had R2-KT out there with us.

18. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    We have an unblocked view of the A mountain fireworks display. We just listened for the first boom and took our chairs outside into the parking lot for the show.

19. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    We are taking a family road trip to Apple Annies today. Getting some peaches and other assorted produce. They have good pie!!

20. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I like pie!

We are just back from the beach. I hate leaving the beach. :_| I love sand. It gets everywhere! :p

Here is a picture of me and Luis on our dolphin boat cruise. (Yes, we did see dolphins!)

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/SithJada/beach%202009/2009_07310043.jpg]

I leave tomorrow to go up north to see friends and family. Busy, busy, busy!

21. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Tomorrow 8/20 is free day at the zoo from 9am to 4pm.

22. JediObiKat

Feb 15, 2006
    Not much action on this thread...
    Hi everyone!
    School's back in session up here, woohoo. I love my major, though, I get to take classes in fat and candy. :)
    Now if only the leaves would delay changing colors. I'm not ready for summer to be over!!!

23. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    How long are you going to be in school? I thought only doctors went forever...

I'm heading to my high school reunion next week. I'm looking forward to it. I need to pull out my flannel clothing and heavy coat. Seattle is cold and wet this time of year.

24. JediObiKat

Feb 15, 2006
    It only seems like forever...it's 2 years for a master's (ie I had better done by May!).

Have fun up in Washington! It sounds like Seattle's not getting an indian summer...summer made a come back here, it's been almost hot, like 80 °F :eek:

25. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    so what's everyone up to? My shame is not staying in touch better with everyone. I won't make promises now to do better, I hate breaking promises, so I am just going to try and do better, but not promising.