main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark We have another forum!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by otisdodge, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I have trouble remembering to go over there and, honestly, both this forum and the other have been quiet lately, but I thought adding this might help. I also thought it should get made into a sticky.

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=arkansith

I am not in favor of abandoning TFN, but I am not opposed to the other forum and will support both in every way I can. But we are a chapter of TFN FanForce, so we need to keep a base here where people can find us through TFN.

I also think we need to add Tracy's forum to Arkansith.com, along with links to other organizations we are affiliated with like the 327th and the GAR.

See everyone around.

Jacob

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Dodge,
    If you looked, there is a thread that is called link to the other board.

Then Jaira made one called "What you're missing on the other board"

So now, there's three threads dedicated to the link to the other board.

Duh.

Isn't that over-kill???

Just kidding.

Trying to be friendly

Love

The Line...oh wait, I can't say that here...

3. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Well if someone would sticky one of them. I am obviously too lazy to look past the first five threads! ;)

Doesn't anyone (Henry?) have mod powers here, or do we have to ask Amidala Starkiller?

SORRY!

4. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    No one has mod powers here but the mods that is one of the resaons for the new board. Plus the whole veiw last post button makes cheking the board much easier. Also I am looking for someone to help redo the ArkanSith web site. I am changing the name Arkansas to ArkanSith and it will be a ganaric title for all groups in the state to use with one main homepage to all of them. Alot of us are in all the differant groups so it would make it easier to check the differant boards. Heck I leave 7 differant web site open at all time just to check everythang.

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    So, what is sticky?

And I assume by the wink, that you know that was said with HUMOR
    behind it...

Since someone (Pres???) has a thing for multiple threads.....hee hee hee hee hee

And it's been almost a year since you gave me that creative "line" title when I
    went to the game night thing in Memphis...

Hee hee hee

So, how long does the web site have until completion? Mr Pres????

[face_pig]

6. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Stickies are threads that are stuck at the top of the forums--like the two membership-related ones we have at the moment. They are supposed to be like post-its or sticky notes.

So, which one should we sticky? This one or another of the other forum threads? I am going to PM Amidala_Starkiller. Anything else we want to ask her while I am at it? I am going to ask her to add Arkansith.com to our line in the MidSouth forums.

Anybody know why the JediCouncil forums have a Star Trek theme at the moment?

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    April fool's day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.