main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Website update...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by GeeksGoneBad, Mar 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    Hey all... Working on the website... check it out when you get a chance and let me know what you think... The basic structure is there, now we just need CONTENT... :) Chairmen? :)

2. GeeksGoneBad

Dec 25, 2003
    I'd like to have a meeting with the chairpeople and web council to go over who/what/why/where/how we're going to get you guys editing your own areas.

What I propose is to give you guys a file, like a template, show you how to edit it, and then you can send it to me whenever you make changes, and I'll upload it to the server.

So we can meet anywhere, and I can bring my laptop to show you the "how to's" and we can make sure we're all on the same page. If you're worried that you won't be "geeky" enough to edit a webpage, trust me, it'll be a piece of cake.

So everybody who's interested, whether you're a chairperson, or on the web council, or not, let's pick a date/time/place to get this ball rolling...

I'm good for just about anytime/place except this week will be a little rough for me as I'm moving too. But I want to nail down a meeting soon... :)

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    How about Sun. the 4th or Friday the 9th ??? Sun. can be about anytime and Fri. can be after work about 7:30pm. We can meet at my apt. if you would like and use my PC and laptop for learning.

4. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Man, that's gorgeous. Great work!

Curious, who's paying?

~Neszis~

5. GeeksGoneBad

Dec 25, 2003
    Thanks Neszis :)

Who's paying for what?

Marie... I can't do Sunday the 4th because we're moving that weekend... :)

6. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey dude,

The site so far is cool, but you should have it just like it is on the boards. Take out the THE and the BAY after Tampa, Its sounds a whole lot better just as...

TAMPA DOCKING BAY 1138

too....

THE TAMPA BAY DOCKING BAY 1138

just my 2 cents.

7. CountDoofus

CountDoofus Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2004
    Why not change it to "WHO GIVES A **** 1138?"

Just my two cents.

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Looks really good J. how about Fri. night 9th or Sat. 10th, or wait until the BBQ, I have stuff to send you now though, pics, newsletter and I think others will send you stuff now

9. GeeksGoneBad

Dec 25, 2003
    Yes, I'll change the front graphic and take out the extra Bay... That's the only place it occurs I think...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.