main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome! Register for the Episode III (No Spoilers) forum here

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    I posted my application on page 3:

I am applying:

Although I haven't exactally "frequented" the old 3NS board I have posted there on several occasions. I have been spoiler free ever since I recieved my first big spoiler, after that I decided that if I remained a 3SA member then the star wars expierence would no longer be enjoyable for me. I am now completley spoiler and trailer free, and I feel that I present little threat to the board. I haven't caused problems, and have re-read the rules carefully and understand what is and what is not a spoiler. I fell I will add intelligent discussion to the board, I will post only when I have something to say, not just for the sake of posting...

Please consider my application :)

Thanks,

-Yoda ;)

It's now on page 5 and a lot of people who posted after me were granted acess, and I was wondering if there was any specific reason why I wasn't? :confused:

-Yoda ;)

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Sign me up please!

I feel that I can positively contributed to the non-spoilers forum. As I would like to be spoiler free for this episode.

I would like to contribute to this group.

3. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Sorry I'm a few days late. ;) I would appreciate being added. :)

EDIT - Oh, sorry. My reason. . . . Um, I've been a member of the non spoiler community for 3 1/2 years. I don't know if I really add a whole lot to it, but I certainly do enjoy it.

EDIT II - This is the best idea I've seen in a long time.

4. ScottAlmighty

ScottAlmighty Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2003
    I would like to be added to the list of members who are able to contirbute to and visit the 3SN forum. The reason being that, while previously I chose the spoiler path, I have since given up that route, because the information I was recieving was too revealing. I only wanted to whet my appetite for Episode 3, not to practically be able to write the novelization. Still, I wish to discuss Episode 3 with other Star Wars fans, and the Episode 3 Non-Spoiler forum is the best place to do that.

So, hopefully, I will be allowed in, but, if not...oh well.

5. Padlei

Padlei Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2003
    Please sign me up too!
    I did stop lurking around in the 3SA for about a month. I hate trolls who spoil around because they want everybody to know.. And if you don't want me in, where will I go if I want to read about Ep3 speculation? Please... I'm a nice person!

6. UK Sullustian

UK Sullustian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 1998

*INSERT AMUSING MEMBERSHIP REQUEST*

UKS

7. BigMackDaddy

BigMackDaddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2003
    I'm tired of the spoiler forum. I just want to sit back and relax and wait until May 2005 to see how those spoilers pan out. For now I want to just discuss this movie, spoiler-free, with other fans.

Please sign me up.

8. QuiGonHrafn

QuiGonHrafn Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2002
    Sign me up.
    I have checked the spoiler forum on occassions but I've had enough. This is the final SW film and I don't want it ruined like AOTC (I loved it but knew of the slaughter and the arena and therefore I wasn't shocked or surprised). I don't want to know how Anakin becomes Vader, what Qui Gon's role is (if any), why the twins are hidden, whether Padmé's death is shown or not and why Obi Wan is on Tatooine until May 2005.

9. LordIsurus

LordIsurus Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    Greetings. Sign me up for this please. Not that I make many posts anyways. But I'm proud to say I have no clue or haven't seen anything to do with Episode 3. I was mostly unspoiled for Episode 2 and found it such a great pleasure to see the movie and being genuinely surprised at some things. And the only ways I was spoiled for Episode 2 was in seeing the 'select' shots and the various vignettes of production from the main site. This round, I'm not even gonna check that stuff out. Completely unspoiled forever.

Lord Isurus

10. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    I'd like be signed up please. :D

I'm fully spoiler free for Episode III, like getting into the discussions, plus: I've never been banned, warned, or caused any trouble prior. :)

11. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    hey guys.....please allow me in as either Jedi_Lord_Windu or Emperor_Windu....since ive been using my sock lately as i have misplaced my password and cant get it from tfn.....thanks

12. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    Please sign me up, cause of, you know, my coolness. And also the fact that I was ridiculously spoiled for AotC and I don't want that to happen again.

13. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hello!

Can I join the 3NS! :)
    I'm commited to staying spoiler free just as I was for TPM and AotC (even though i wasn't very active in the SW community back then).

14. Left_Elbow

Left_Elbow Jedi Grand Master

Nov 22, 2003
    I`d like to be added to the list of members,please.I may be new here but I have been lurking around since oct `01.I haven`t watched the S.A. board since automn `02.

Though I don`t plan on commenting on tons of topics per session,I believe that I can add a relevant opinion or info from time to time.For exemple,on one of my very first posts,I pointed out in the countdown that we were halfway there to ep3.When something important slips past our net and I am able to help,I will.

15. zenwave

zenwave Jedi Master star 1

May 30, 2002
    Oh I get it, I apply *here*!

Long time lurker, seeks forum access to assuage 18 month wait for the last, the best Star Wars film ever!

ZenWave

16. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I want to post on the 3NS board and I have my speculation to offer.

-Jedi Master Zax Starwalker

17. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Please sign me up!

Looking foward to it!

18. Master_Domtis

Master_Domtis Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Hello, my fellow non-spoilees! :)
    I wish to apply for access into the 3NS boards.

Even though much of my time in the previous 3NS board had been as a lurker, I do enjoy speculating with other, uncorrupted, fans and await the new movie with just as much anticipation and fervor as everyone else :)

In reviewing me for membership, I do realize that one will see that I spend much time in the 3SA boards; however, please allow me to preface that any time I spend there is spent strictly in the social thread, and has been since may last year. I have sworn to myself to be spoiler free, and will back that up by saying that my spoiler experiences concerning episode II played the key part in the making of that decision. I will do whatever I can to keep others from sharing that, rather unpleasant, experience.

19. da2ce7

da2ce7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2003
    Plz Let Me In!

It will Be VERY Nice to have More Safety in 3NS Thanks,

20. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    Request for access to 3NS

I enjoy reading speculation on the final Star Wars film ever from those who are unspoiled.

-SWIG

21. tk_532

tk_532 Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2003
    I'd like to be added.

Finally registered a week ago specifically comment on this idea, but I've lurked for a bit.

22. JediMasterChiefYoda

JediMasterChiefYoda Jedi Master star 3

Aug 8, 2003
    I'd like to register for the 3NS.

Why, why,why?

Why all the questions? I just want to join in the speculation on the last Star Wars. Is it my destiny to do so with you?

23. Zoe

Zoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2003
    Please sign me up - I'd like to do a bit of lurking. :)

24. Ben_Max

Ben_Max Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    I'd like to be in the Episode III non-spoiler forum. I still want to be surprised about things when I see the movie.

25. Obi-Ewan

Obi-Ewan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 24, 2000
    Well, this is certainly a surprise!

I enjoy discussing all thigns Star Wars, but I also know that, a year and a half from now, I want to walk into Episode III now knowing what is going to happen. I spoiled myself for I, but stayed clean for II, and I intend to do the same for III. I love the complete surprise. (Minus the obvious inevitable parts.) I'm glad to see that there won't be any surprises in this forum, and I submit myself for membership.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.