main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Drama Welcome to PRISON! - Now Accepting New Players!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Coruscant, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Does he really need a reason to yell at anyone? :p

It's going to be fun to have a number of inquisitive (that's a word for it ;) ) characters along with having a number of somewhat secretive characters ;)

-sj loves kevin spacey

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
  3. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Oh man. This is suddenly going to be really interesting :p You know that Ben is going to own both of your characters, right? Just fair warning. I don't think he's very fond on Ana Lucia in particular. Probably because Goodwin liked her.

-sj loves kevin spacey

4. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Bring it on, Benny Boy, is all I have to say. :D

I have a thing for my girls on Lost. [face_batting]

5. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    BTW, just a reminder... even though this is technically the Non-SW RPF, you can still play with SW characters. Since the main setting is not a SW location, Xan and I agreed that this game would belong here. :)

Welcome to the game, spycoder! :D I'm a Shannon fan.

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Man, I really need to get caught up with my Lost. :p

Also, I wanted to go ahead and fix the link to my page:

1. solojones ::: Benjamin Linus (Lost)
    2. Zedd-Vega ::: Balalaika (Black Lagoon), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
    3. yodaminch::: Jack Bauer (24) , TBD
    4. HanSolo29 ::: Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr. (Indiana Jones)
    5. Trimaj ::: Q Star Trek: The Next Generation, Gerald Tarrant (Additional Information Here) Cold Fire Trilogy(TVTropes page)
    6. Spycoder9 ::: Shannon Rutherford (Lost), Ana Lucia (Lost)

7. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    I have always felt sorry for Shannon. Such a sad life, and because of that life, she was a pampered princess. Then her step brother dies while she isn?t even there? it?s very sad. But I think here she deserves a redemption. :)

8. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Yes, Steph, you really do. I'm a little afraid that I'm going to spoil you on too much of it if you don't start watching furiously... I don't really want to do that, but it's hard to play the character without all the character background we find out, you know. Harumph.

And Shannon... pft. I don't completely hate her, but she does annoy me. And Ana Lucia had a chance to kill Ben and didn't. So there you have it. I think we remember who won that one ;)

-sj loves kevin spacey

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yeah, I'm not sure if I'll get there in time. I may just have to make some sacrifices for the sake of the game. We'll see what happens.

10. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
  11. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Awesome. I'm assuming that for the sake of the game everyone magically speaks English. But even so, like I said, Jello, Ben knows Latin. And so does Indy, come to think of it. We could have a Latin speakers club. How lovely :p

Glad you're playing, Jay :D

Steph... yah, it's hard. I'm at least going to keep things a bit ambiguous until Jay gets completely caught up with the series since I've been rewatching it with him. But unfortunately there are some major events and such in Ben's life that will have to come up.

-sj loves kevin spacey

12. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Interviewer Joe Schmo: Welcome to OOC Interviews with your host, Joe Schmo. So, Balalaika (wow what a mouthful) and Naoto, is it?

Balalaika: Da.

Naoto: Yes, that is correct.

Joe: So what is it like being the only two animated characters to be cast in "Prison" thus far?

Bal: It is of no matter to me. Animated. Real. What do you consider real, Mr Schmo?

Joe: *stammer* U-uh uh... Ms Shirogane! Your thoughts?

Nao: Like Ms. Balalaika has already said, it doesn't really matter does it?

Joe: Have either of you seen Lost? Apparently a majority of the cast is going to be present.

Bal: *shakes head and takes a deep inhale of her cigar*

Nao: I... can't say that I have.

Joe: O-oh. Pity. Um... so what are your strategies going into the game?

Bal: Like all trained soldiers, when it all boils down, the goal is to survive. While what we are entering into is not a military operation, there is no need not to see it as one. Unarmed or armed, it makes no difference.

Joe: You're... fighting to prove your innocence, Ms Balalaika. You are aware you have quite the record of illicit dealings, aren't you?

Bal: Of course! But we will appeal to the Warden and prove our innocence, da?

Joe: Uh... yeah. Da. Ms Shirogane?

Nao: While it is... "unfortunate" that we are pronounced dead upon entry, I believe that while we each have faults it will be difficult to determine what the Warden deems as "innocence". So the future is rather grim, it seems...

Joe: I see. Both very interesting points. Anything else to say, ladies? Any goodbyes to family members? Friends?

Bal: I've already said my goodbyes when I joined the military, Mr Schmo. And my loyal Sergeant will take over in my stead should anything happen.

Nao: I hope to get along with everyone. If we stay positive, surely we will prevail. But should it come to it... goodbye friends.

Joe: Thanks for joining us, ladies. Best of luck to you both.

13. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Julia would also be fluent in Attic Greek, and would presumably know some of the old near eastern languages as well. :p

14. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that Ben knows like, every language. He clearly knew Arabic pretty well.

-sj loves kevin spacey

15. Asterix_of_Gaul

Asterix_of_Gaul Jedi Master star 5

Sep 13, 2007
    5. Trimaj ::: Q Star Trek: The Next Generation, Gerald Tarrant (Additional Information Here) Cold Fire Trilogy(TVTropes page)
    7. GrandAdmiralJello ::: Julia Caesaris filia Augusti
    8. Asterix_of_Gaul::: Man With No Name AKA Blondie (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

16. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Ah, you surprised me with that choice. Good one, though. That'll be fun.

-sj loves kevin spacey

17. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    So... I already recruited someone. I think it's high time the rest of you roped some people in so we can get going ;)

-sj loves kevin spacey

18. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    hey, i recruited you and steph.:p

19. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Hey, Tri, where have you been in the LOST points game? You disappeared. :(

20. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    just got really busy cor. i'm gonna try and get back into it over the next couple days.

21. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    7. GrandAdmiralJello ::: Julia Caesaris filia Augusti
    8. Asterix_of_Gaul::: Man With No Name AKA Blondie (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly [/quote]
    9. Crazed_Ewok ::: Boone Carlyle (Lost)

Still my favorite LOST character. :p

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yay, Cray!

Okay, I did my recruiting duty. :p

23. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Lol, so many Lost characters. Of course the only one who's met Ben is Ana Lucia, and she knows almost nothing about him. Although thankfully didn't have the will power to kill him :p

-sj loves kevin spacey

24. Asterix_of_Gaul

Asterix_of_Gaul Jedi Master star 5

Sep 13, 2007
    If only Ben had to cope with this guy:

[image=http://absolutaverdade.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/images5cscreen_captures5cs1e01_orange_smile.jpg]

If no one plays him, this photo is an...honourable mention. :D

25. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Hey, you had a chance to play him. You still could in addition to your other character, you know :p Though it would certainly make things... difficult on Ben ;) Still, those two are meant to banter with each other for all time so it might be quite appropriate.

I've realized that with this whole "we'll go to the places your characters are from" thing, it's going to mean that we spend like half of the game on the Lost Island :p

-sj loves kevin spacey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.