main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Welcome to the 24 hours a day StarBucks!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Greetings and salutations JodoKast...

Thank you for the recognition.

Our City Rep is Aunt Jar Jar Mimah. PM her for details. We are having a meeting tomorrow evening. I am not sure when the next will be. Auntie will know more.

2. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    wow, i've kinda noticed that our Sac Valley Rogue Force icon has gotten a bit popular... cool!, but i still prefer legos at this time...

3. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I, a 26-year-old walks into Starbucks like I?m 80. Slowly sits down at table, and can barely lift grande nonfat iced mocha with no whip cream. Eleven hours of non-stop fighting sequences for the film. Still not finished but definitely next weekend. I just could not stop thinking about LDV Light Sabers today. Boy they were impressive. I told the crew about them and three of us are definitely interested in them. (Slap) wife just hits me in face and says, ?What, my sister and I want one too.? So make that five, are you up to the challenge? Would love to stay and chat more but is slowly falling out of my seat.

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    crutag - I am absolutely up to the challenge. But, gimme a couple of weeks to get back on my feet. as of tomorrow (or later today) I will be spending at least 5 days in the hospital, so gimme a second week to get up and going again. I will be glad to start construction on the sabers for you at that time.

As for now everyone. This is my last post for awhile. Hope to see you all again sometime.

If not...

May the Force be with you all!

Thanks for the good times and good company everyone. If our paths don't cross again, may God bless you all.

Good bye

This is Lord_Darth_Vader - Sith Lord of the Jedi Council...

...Signing off.

5. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    Best of luck man, we'll be counting to see you in the future meetings.

6. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Hi Jodokast! Thanks for dropping by. We just meet on Saturday. We'll be in Sacramento at the theater on Arden for the first showing of AOTC, and we plan to make the premier of a local fan film. Other than that, we don't have any set meetings. It'd be great to meet you though. In fact, my husband and I are planning to visit Chicago maybe Labor Day weekend. Davis is a fun little town. I hope you have a great trip!

PoorCrutag! Take care!

Anyone else bitter about the time change? I could use a mocha with a double shot of espresso.

7. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    Bitter? No. Tired? Yes.

8. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Good Journey LDV, be well and get better quick. AOTC is just around the corner.

May the Force be with you.

9. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Well, Aunt Jar Jar,if you do make the trip to Chicago, email me or leave a message on our boards.Chances are we'll have something going on at the time.

Mark

10. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    *Orders a Yoda soda in honor of LDV

What up peeps?

11. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Orders a Yoda soda. Raises glass and offers a toast to LDV. Hear hear.

12. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Smackorunie, I came across a German web site that had the script, the source book, and several clips from the movie. It has been shut down, but all I can say is, well lets put it this way I don?t swear but I?m so excited now I could! I know my wife will not let me talk about anything, so if I don?t share my thoughts soon I may have a heart attack. Has anyone ells seen or read anything? This movie can?t come soon enough!

13. Katriel

Katriel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2000
    Just visiting our franchise here.....

I have the script. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But I've yet to go over to the dark side and read it.

Ya got any White Chocolate Mocha's over here?

14. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    crutag, take it to the PSA forum or I'll sic Darth Ludicrous and the Spoiler Police on you. ;)

15. sithtwin

sithtwin Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    Yeah, crutag. Cut the chatter. (Somebody help me. He keeps following me around the house quoting Episode II dialogue. And I'm getting tired of putting earplugs in.)
    I'll have a grande nonfat caramel macchiatto, to go. ;)

16. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    I will convert you to the dark side! MuaHaHaHa?.

17. bright sith

Aug 27, 1999
    No spoilers! :)

18. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    ... must resist.... temptation... want... to read.... spoilers.... must keep ... away... only 30 something.... days... to ... go.

Oh! I just polished off a carmel machiatto on my way in to work.

19. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    Don't do it, Auntie! DON'T DO IT!!!! I'm busy reading Rebel Dream, then I have The Approaching Storm to sate my SW appetite (and lead nicely into the movie).

20. Bryan2306

Bryan2306 Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    Yeah, dont read the script...I read part of it and I felt dirty...and I was spoiled before!

Is anyone else going to quit spoilers cold turkey for EIII like me?? Im not even going to read any websites. Its going to be tough, but I need to do it.

21. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    All I can say is that there are some incredibly stunning shots, and Yodas fling at the end, spectacular. I saw about 30 min. of film and this looks to be a must see at a digital theater!

22. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    I have been given an executive order by way of Sithtwin to reframe from all further spoilers and any additional film until the movie is released. Any violation of this and she will use her dark force powers on me! Takes a sip of triple shot mocha. :(

23. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Hee Hee. That's tough. I read the synopsis last movie, and my husband didn't read anything. I'm still really glad I haven't given in to spoilers, but it's getting harder and harder.

I hope Vader's doing okay.

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    YO!!! I'll have a Yoda Soda Double, straight up, with a twist! With a pinch a spice from kessel in it. In a hurry though, the bed is waiting and meds aren't, so I don't wanna pass out half way to the bed. Just saying hi to everyone. And...

...Night All!!! [whoooooooosh! slides into the bed, trying not to disturb the staples in my gut and back (42 to be exact) ;)]

25. bright sith

Aug 27, 1999
    /gets some sleep inducing drink from the counter

Do not mess with the meds LDV! :)