main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Welcome to the 24 hours a day StarBucks!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Mar 25, 2002.

1. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Just watched the latest episode of the Clone Wars, not really into the father/daughter/son storyline, but DARKSIDE AHSOKA kicked butt!!! I loved seeing her go dark and take on both Anakin and Obi-Wan, best part of this 3 part story arc yet, including Liam as Qui-Gon! I will be glad this storyline wraps up next week, I hope they get back to the war, need to stay on target so to speak, which they have not really done this season since the beginning episodes with the attack on Kamino.

~DZ

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    HI LADY!!! :D

Can't help but feel like "The Band" broke up and all scattered to the four winds a few years ago. I think I'm the last/oldest "Old Timer" left (which is scary for me, and scarier for the rest of the 'survivors' here)... glad to know you're doing well. Don't think we've talked since WonderCon like 3 years ago. Take care of yourself and remember...

The Force will be with you. Always!

-TJ

3. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Oh heck yeah, Chewbacca on the season finale of the Clone Wars! Color me geek excited!!!

Chewbacca on the Clone Wars!

WRRRRAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

~DZ

4. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    February meeting minutes are posted. Putting it on paper (ok, on the computer) just doesn't do our get-togethers justice. It was good to see everyone. :)

5. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Chris made me watch the Robot clip. Is this what my future is going to consist of? A husband that is amused by such things? That was 9 minutes of pure torture. He thought it was awesome, however. Maybe it's a guy thing...

Thanks for the entertainment. [face_hypnotized]

6. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Torture?! C'mon, that was AWESOME!!! The giant snake made out of the clones, then you gotta love it when they "form Voltron" so to speak and then "Voltron" flips off the camera and the "finger" clone flips off the camera at the same time!!! Oh man, I totally have to see this movie! Viki didn't care for it either, so I guess it is a guy thing. ;)

How about Captain Tarkin showing up in last nights Clone Wars?! Aside from the whole carbon freezing debacle, that was pretty slick to see him in the Clone Wars along with seeing Fives and Echo as ARC Troopers sporting the episode 3 Clone helmets.

~DZ

7. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Congrats to Natalie Portman for winning the best actress Oscar for Black Swan and how about the Wolfman taking home an Oscar too! Pretty good Oscar show all around, though James Franco seemed like he was not stoned enough to be there hosting. How many times did he just stand there like a statue with that "they wont see me if I stand completely still" look on his face. I guess that's a job he wont have to reprise. Thought Anne Hathaway did a good job though.

Anyway, thought I'd share this little stop motion clip with y'all! Black Widow Goes Wild!

~DZ

8. sexdrone

sexdrone Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2011
  9. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Soooo, how is everyone lately? I'd love to hear an update on what is happening in your lives...

Marric and I are working on planning the wedding. It'll be in October...we'll be sending out our "save the date" notes soon. :) Otherwise, we're just busy with work and the kids. We're looking forward to Wonder Con and hope we get to see everyone there. I think we might wear our steampunk gear...

10. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Going to Steampunk Exhibition this week at Santa Clara! :)

11. titylicker

titylicker Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2011
  12. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Soooo, I'll try to bump this thread AGAIN.:rolleyes:

Why someone would choose our snooze-fest of a thread to spam is beyond me...I think there's only a couple of us that even attempt to read our boards anyway...

13. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    You guys missed out on some sweet SW fun at the Stockton Thunder!

The next event for me is Wonder Con, going all three days and will armor up on Saturday for sure. The Green Lantern panel and preview of the new GL animated movie on Friday and the Cowboys and Aliens panel on Saturday are a must for me! Are we still planning on a meet up at the Con on Saturday for lunch or dinner?

~DZ

14. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
  15. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    LOL!

Not much new here - just getting ready for WonderCon.

16. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    D'oh, those "Trooper" links don't work anymore, so here is a link to the source!

Troopers Clips

Enjoy!
    ~DZ

17. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Yes, the sound you hear is the last fizzlings of air emitting from the SVRF balloon :)

Back years ago (it seems) we watched a movie in my complex's movie room (or atleast that was the original plan before Avatar which shows how long ago it was). I'm game for hosting a movie night/potluck/swimming event.

In other news... Not sure if Wondercon is in the cards...Maaaaybe Sunday? Would have totally gone to the Star Wars Thunder, but didn't read about it until monday morning.

18. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Seeing some fantastic pics about VunderKahn 2011. Glad it is looking like a superfun show and folks are enjoying it. Sorry I couldn't be at it, but maybe next year since I've missed a few of them now. The next major con I am planning for is SteamCon in Seattle in October at the moment. That'll be a fun trip.

Miss you guys. Stuff about the force being with you always and all that. <3!

-TJ

19. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Ok, this is going up here on our boards before I post anything on FB...

For our May meeting (5/14), we have two options I'd like to throw out. We could have our meeting at Chevy's on the River. Hopefully, the weather will be beautiful and we can get some tables out on the patio and enjoy good conversation and some chips and salsa (which is my motivation for this little excursion...I'd do just about anything for chips and salsa). We could head down to Old Sac to hang out after we stuff ourselves.

The other option is to meet regularly at Round Table and then head to Regal Natomas and see Thor since it's coming out the weekend before our meeting.

This will be a majority rules decision as long as we have at least a couple people weigh in on the choice. Otherwise, I'm picking the chips and salsa. :D I'd be happy to see Thor if that's the choice, though. Soooo...what say you, dear Rogues??

20. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    I can't say no to chips and salsa!

21. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    That's why I love you, Sister. Don't forget we can do yummy margaritas with the chips and salsa. So far, two votes for Chevy's. [face_dancing]

22. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Put Earl and I down for the margar.... oops, I mean chips and salsa

23. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    There's a thing going on the evening of the same day as our meeting with my friends at The League of Proper Villains, but I will attempt to see if I can get the day off and maybe cash-in for a twofer with the Rogues and muh Villains...

-TJ

24. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Hoppy Easter, Dear Rogues.:) I hope the Bunny has treated you all egg-ceptionally well! :D

(I couldn't resist...I have no where else in my life that I can be that cheesy...)

25. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    ECHO...ECHO...ECHO!!!! HELLO...HELLO...HELLO!!! ;)

We need to start up some kind of lively discussion here or on FB!

"This town needs an enema!" - The Joker

~DZ