main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Welcome to the New Jersey FanForce

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ghosts_Of_Anakin, Jan 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    I think I heard of that place in Nutley.

Is the Jade still opened...it is in Carney I believe...that is not too far.

2. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Steak house sounds good to me. I love red meat. ;)

Losers always whine about their best.

3. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    yes...Red Meat...mmmmmm

Is there an Outback up there [bGyos[/b]?

4. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    There has to be. Those restaurants are everywhere in this state. ;)

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I say we go to Outback...that would be a great meal.

6. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    It can be up to you guys, really...it makes no difference to me. If you guys have a preference, then we'll do it. I can eat anywhere and anything.

7. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I agree...I do not want to get my heart/taste buds set on something yet...

8. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    Food is food to me. As long as it tastes good, I'm all for it. ;)

9. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Understood P915...

and agreed with you, I do.

10. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    Hey folks! Sorry I haven't time to stop by. I've been really busy with school and work lately that my time on the computer has been quite limited. So a FF for New Jersey huh? Man, it sure is about time. Us Jerseans need to represent in some form don't we? :) 8-}.

Alas, as much as I would love to be living back in Jersey again, next to so many admirable Fan Forcers, I am stuck in Texas. I grew up most of my life in Jersey and consider myself a Jersean, right down to the core. I would love to still be a member oif this FF if that is at all possible. I'll be checking in back here veeryday day t see whats going on and what I'm missing :)

Takje care and God Bless guys!

11. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    It's about gosh darn time buddy...

Well...I finally got the Honorary Member of our little Fan Force here.

12. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Hey I thought I was an honorary member!! What am I chopped liver!?! ;)

13. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    That's right...you are not a full fledged member of us...you still got that KoP thing hanging over your head. :p

But it was sounding like Calixte was considering you gone...and even though Herb never was a member, she was counting him out too.

14. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    Maleficant , trust me, I am not trying to take your spot or anything, I mean come on............there can be more then one Honorary member right?? :)

Satimber : Thank you sir for that honorary title! I really appreciate it. Perhaps sometime this year during the summer or before I can take a flight and go to one of your meetings. I'll be more then happy to help with any ideas that you guys may need for your FF if you need it :)

15. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    sounds good Obi...and we will plan a meeting around you if that is the case...hell we might even have 2 meetings that month. :p

16. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    What? Can I not be an Honorary Member of the NJO also? :( Since I'm not an official member of any FF, maybe I can just be an Honorary member of 2! :p I'm friends with a few people in the FF, and I'd like to get to know the rest of you better. :) And I've been to New Jersey a couple times... :D But, I'll pop in every now and then to keep up with things. :) Good luck in becoming official! :)

JPK

17. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    I don't think there's a limit on how many honorary members we can make, is there? ;)

And of course, anyone in the NJ area at the time of a meeting is MORE than welcome to attend. We love having new people to corrup-uh, attend. [face_mischief] :p

GOA is A-OK!! ;)

18. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    I don't think there's a limit to how many honorary members we can have? I'm not sure though ?[face_plain]

Face_Hmmmmm

19. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    well...DarthGyos & myself were not going to hand out Honorary memberships to just anybody & everybody...

I brought up Obi in the first meeting because of where he is from...

JPK that sounds great about being an honorary member...and if he agrees, then yes you may...

Mal, I just consider you a member of us...you are not on our council, so it does not bother me...but if we need to make you an honorary, then that is what we will make you.

20. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Let me correct something right now...please people, check your facts before you state things like "Calixte counts you gone". First of all, I never said anything like that. Second of all we did have a potential KofP member who lives in Bucks Co., PA near the NJ border who decided to join NJ FF b/c it was more convenient for them to go to those meetings - something like a 20 min drive compared to an hour drive to KofP. I have no problem with anyone choosing a different chapter to go to as long as it's b/c it's for convenience and not b/c of any bad feeling. We consider our chapter to be very open and we always cooperate fully with the chapters around us, and when possible invite other chapters to participate with us in events and meetings.

You should know that Wendy (Maleficant) is my Chapter Council Rep and works very hard to contribute. I count her a valuable asset to the KofP Chapter.

If you'd like to make Wendy an "Honorary Member" I think that's great! For all intents and purposes I am an honorary Empire City Garrison member and am proud of it! :)

Thanks!
    Jenni

21. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Wow I make a little joke and look at the mess I made! lol
    I was kidding about the chopped liver thing, really I was.
    You NJ folk can name anyone you want for honorary membership.

Now about that remark about me not being in KOP, I am infact a council member there and after seeing what Calixte just posted about me, I think I am still in the KOP chapter.

Thanks Claixte! :)

Now about those fortune cookies!?!

22. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Who wants to look into the Fortune Cookie thing?

Who wants to show initiative? :p

Guys & gals...I believe RJ got some interesting news from 1t3.com.

It may only cost us $29.99 for the year...they do free hosting with domain reg.

So I think that means that we don't have any other costs...

Now, he also did a search, and found now current sites for:

thenewjerseyorder.com

or

newjerseyorder.com

Which means that we could use either of them.

I vote for the second option...I will make a poll.

23. Leo73

Leo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    Well, Obivously I am new here. I have been reading the posts in the different threads here for a few days and finally decided to join. I am interested in becoming a member of the New Jersey Chapter and woud like some details. I live in South Jersey though if that makes any problems. I got the feeling that most people here live in the North. But Jersey is Jersey though.

Oh well, just wanted to say Hi and have been an SW fan all my life. My father took me to the premiere in Pennsauken when I was 4 and have since seen all the movies on opening night.

24. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    welcome Leo...sounds like we had a similar experience...

What town do you live in? I currently reside in Riverside, myself.

But the one thing that we decided about The New Jersey Order, was that we would represent the state as a whole. We move the locations of the meetings each time, so that no one is displaced each and every time.

Welcome to our little community...

J.Sat
    co-President

25. Leo73

Leo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    Thanks for the welcome J.Sat. Currently I live in Maple Shade.

Is there anything that I should know or have to do in order to join The New Jersey Order?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.