main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD "Well finally I'm off at long last to dream about the girl I like who looks like Leia;)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JEDIPAULAW, Dec 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Goodnite all, I'm off to dream about the girl I like who looks like Leia;)

2. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Can we turn this into a 'what we dreamed about' thread?

Well, I don't hear anyone complaining .......

Last night I dreamt about a four-eyed monster called snuffy that came to eradicate the jedi. It looked like an iguana. But, instead of claws, it had mechanical wheels! And blasters where it's nose should have been! It was a horrible sight! All the people started fleeing, but there was nothing they could do, because snuffy wanted revenge! Yes, revenge from being treated like a second class citizen! He made everyone listen to Human Nature and then shot everyone in cold blood! It was awful. Just awful!

Okay maybe not, but at least it's entertaining...

3. Ghost_of_Caesar

Ghost_of_Caesar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Oh the humanity of it all.

Did anyone see the ten minute behind the scenes of Episode 2 on the OT re-release? The bit about C-3PO on the shrink's couch is pure gold!

4. Silmarillion

Jul 20, 1999
    Yep, the marketing genius that is GL, sucked me in and I bought *another* copy of the trilogy. Phwoar that Joel Edgerton is hot. :D

5. Ghost_of_Caesar

Nov 27, 2000
    Pfffft, you can have your Joel Edgerton. Bonnie Piesse is hot, but strikes me as rather snobbish.

I'd be buying it myself if I had the cash and could find a widescreen copy.

6. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Ceasar, as per usual I'm useful, I should be called JediPaulaw the Indispensible ominipotent JediPAulaw ok ok, so I overdid the adjectives but who cares?. Anyway back to the reason for this post, Ceasar if u want a widescreen copy go to Sunnybank Plaza K-mart ok, I was perusing the wares at that very shopping centre yesterday as u do, and I saw some widescreen copies:)

Oh and by the way welcome on board Silmarillion:), good to have another participant in this craziest of boards:D, u seem suitably eccentric:D, u'll fit in no worries here:D

7. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Ceasar, as per usual I'm useful, I should be called JediPaulaw the Indispensible ominipotent JediPAulaw ok ok, so I overdid the adjectives but who cares?. Anyway back to the reason for this post, Ceasar if u want a widescreen copy go to Sunnybank Plaza K-mart ok, I was perusing the wares at that very shopping centre yesterday as u do, and I saw some widescreen copies:)

Oh and by the way welcome on board Silmarillion:), good to have another participant in this craziest of boards:D, u seem suitably eccentric:D, u'll fit in no worries here:D

8. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000

9. Silmarillion

Jul 20, 1999
    Wow, a triple post. I don't think I've seen that before! :D

10. Ghost_of_Caesar

Nov 27, 2000
    Yeah, especially with that new fandangled flood control. Wonders will never cease.

11. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Well hey Ceasar that's me, I rewrite the history books:D

Yeah how the heck did I do that triple post?, lol my computer stuffs up with annoying regularity and it crashed so maybe that has something to do with it?, but I thought they ahd flood control? Hey it must have been the force helping me to get a star:D

Hey I'm a Star:)

12. Ghost_of_Caesar

Nov 27, 2000
    Yeah,flood control is activated here. The board won't let you post more than one message per minute, so, double and triple posting is somewhat greatly reduced. If you have a slow or bad connection, you may run into trouble, as you obviously did.:)

13. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    The only dreams I have are about me running around the Playboy mansion with 100 naked chicks chasing me... ahh.....

14. Ghost_of_Caesar

Nov 27, 2000
    Yes, do tell. I wish to know more.

15. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Hello Caesar, interesting change of topic that by JediGuy hey, lol always reverts back to the primate instinct hey, amazing how when I talk about Industrial Relations to my mates at uni, yes I can hold an intelligent converstion we always end up talking about the three letter word beginning with s lol

16. Silmarillion

Jul 20, 1999
    I had a bizarre dream last night that I was on a floating hotel with 5 levels of pools, and I got stuck in the lift with a bunch of people and then it crashed and all went horribly wrong.

17. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Couldn't be all bad now could it, at least you had people to talk to didn't you?

18. Ghost_of_Caesar

Nov 27, 2000
    Are you sure you were dreaming, Sil? That sounds so much like life on the forums it's scary.

19. Silmarillion

Jul 20, 1999
    It was quite bizarre. But those 5 levels of pools were lots of fun. :D

20. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Ha! I knew it, so you were having fun. Yeah, and you said it was horrible. Gee, are you trying to confuse me or something?

21. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    5 levels of pools hey Sil?, pretty cool lol:D

Hmm so u had a bit of a ooohhhh my manners preclude me from extending this any further lol

Let's just say you had a dream which was....watery lol or wet lol

Anyway yes pools r always good when it's hot

22. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    They are? So, I've been missing out all this time.

Hey does a small bath tub count?

23. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    What a stupid question Grielys, of course samll bath tubs CANNOT count, small bath tubs do not have maths skills, then aagin some humans don't either lol

24. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Really, is that so. Then how about a red bucket, keep in mind that it is red.

25. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    only if they're fire engine red... any other shade of red doesn't count.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.