main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN What can we do for those less fortunate this holiday season?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth Maul 1277, Nov 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    I was wondering what we as a fanforce can do for those less fourtunate then ourselves. Is there a food pantry or can we sponsor a food drive??? What about a homless shelter where we candonate canned goods or help out at. whatever we do let's not forget about the needy/underpriveledged around the holidays and all year round!

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    There are some good ideas for holiday charity events in this thread. :)

~H~

3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Hey, guys, Showplace is sponsoring a needy family this season. If anyone wants to help them, contact me at my AOL address (it's in my bio.) I'll put you in touch with the people.

4. Lord_Skywalker

Lord_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Hi all......a group at my work is doing something and I mentioned that the force is looking for a project they'll turn noone down if you want to help.......here's the scoop Money is being collected for presents and supplies for 20 needy families in the area. They need help either a monitary contribution....help the day they go shopping for everything and help with wrappping and gift distribution.....I'm trying to get them setup with Target for a promotion and if they will do something with Target there's a possibility there could be a tv spot or news article.......email if interested @ toliansoren@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.