main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What every happened to that bounty hunter?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by El Kabong, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Kabong

El Kabong Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 28, 1999
    Hey - whatever happened to that white bounty hunter chick? The one that was suppose to be da schiznit, so much so that they stuck her into the pod race. She just kind of fell off the radar after Phantom Menace, didnt she?

2. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    I recently read a old spy report that she was supposed to be the REAL murderer of Anakin's mother in Episode II, but it looks like it didn't pan out.

I agree--Aurra Sing fell off the face of the Earth harder than that Dreamstreet pop band a few years ago.

3. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    Aurra Sing was made an EU character especially in the boba fett stories she is the one who trains fett after ep2 and she brought fett to dooku aswell and she was in the comics too since she is a jedi killer.

4. jengafett

jengafett Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    I heard she was rumoured to be in Ep II, she had Zam Wessel's part. But LFL thought that Aurra was to popular to be killed by Jango, so they replaced her and she vanished into the EU forever...

5. SHAUN-FOREVER

SHAUN-FOREVER Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2004
    "da schiznit"

Are you trying to be like a rapper?

6. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Yeah she's a big EU character. "The Hunt for Aurra Sing" is a good comic if your interested. She also makes some nice appearance in the Boba Fett books for young readers (although their good for any age).

Ummmm, "da schiznit"?! :confused: Take that to the Fiddy' Cent forums man. Although, I am listening to NWA as I write this, but's that's old school for ya kids :cool:

7. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Basically, she disappeared after Ventress was created. Ventress is what Sing was supposed to be: a bald headed white chick who has tons of attitude, hates all Jedi, and manages to have 50 thousand lightsaber duels while always managing to escape unscathed. I swear, they NEVER should have put those pictures in The Art of AOTC book.

8. Matt-trooper

Matt-trooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2005
    I'm glad they put Zam in ep2 instead of Aurra. I don't like Aurra,shes just weird and evil.Like ventress(who reminds me more of the Bounty Hunter game villain ,Komari Vosa).
    Anyways creating a new Bounty Hunter character shows there are more than 2 bounty hunter around the time of ep1-2.

9. grievious

grievious Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    I agree with "matt-trooper"

besides i think when you let to many characters appear again in an other movie, you're going to think it's a key character in the story, and then your strory is hard to understand, i think :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.