main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass What other message boards do you frequent?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by McLOVIN, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McLOVIN

McLOVIN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2007
    I thought it would be interesting to see what other message boards we all use and what you like about them.

What do you discuss on the different forums?

I will post mine first.

Sandtroopers.com - I like the helpful collector information and trading,buying and selling that takes place there.

Galactic Archives.net - I joined to support Matt's site and I hope that it will take off with some additional members.

RebelScum.com - I joined again because of my interest in the weekly Force-Cast and post in the Force-Cast threads.

Star Wars Action News - I joined ther because I enjoy there weekly pod cast and enjoy there information on new SW collectibles and the quality information they provide such as cost, overall reviews, and recommendations are quite helpful.

They have a new podcast every Monday to listen and to download. They had a great one on Black Friday (day after Thankgiving) that was very informative and helpful in saving money.

So what about the rest of you?

2. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    TF.N is the only Star Wars related forum that I'm active, I used to do more with the main site, but not since ROTS came out. I subscribe to Star Wars Action News podcast, but don't go to their forums, and the same was true for Yivvitts and Mr. Bubbles when I played SW Galaxies.

I'm active in Beeradvocate.com's forums (Dogfish Head is a beer out of Deleware) and Virtualtourist.com's forums as well.

3. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Hey!

Really the only other place that I am active is over at SW.com.... I have a secret hiding place over there that I lurk in and we discuss everything SW and beyond!

4. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    The main 501st forums
    My Garrison Forums
    Rebelscum forums
    Starwars.com forums
    www.GalacticHunter.com forums
    www.yojoe.com forums

5. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I do a lot of my general Star Wars posting on the SW Forums @ jcouncil.com. It's been pretty quiet there recently, but they'll always welcome new members. :)

6. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I spend most of my free time (when I'm not here of course) over at Sandtroopers.com. They're a great bunch of guys and are always looking for new members. I also stop by Matt's site, GalacticArchives.net just to check out what's new.

I used to be a regular poster over at rebelscum.com but am not thrilled with the amount of flaming and 'keyboard tough guys' that the site seems to be attracting. I'll check it out once or twice a week just to check out the posts in the 'New England Finds' thread.

7. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I used to be all over the place, but anymore, I just don't have the time. I'm on the various FanForce forums, both here and on the websites if applicable (ours, Rhode Squadron and Jedi Knights of Cleveland, though they're both rather inactive as of late). I've recently been on the 501st Ohio Garrison forum, which was rather overdue for me really, since I've known a lot of people there for a while. I just need to get a costume together to join someday. :)

I'd say I used to have more time, but that's really not true. I was on way too many message boards before I went home for a while. It was an escape for me, because school was unbearable with how ill I was constantly. So I ignored school and amused myself here instead. Can't do that much now, but I stop by whenever I can. :)

8. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    This is the only SW related board I post on. I tried others, but why go anywhere else when you've got the best here? I do go to the Senate room periodically to get my fix of political / religious discussions.

As to other boards in general, most of them are Linux related since I am a MicroSnots WinBlows anti. LinuxQuestions.org is my favorite and a good place to start. Anyone who wants to discuss the benes of Linux, please contact me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.