main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO What planet are YOU from!?!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LukeSkiewalker, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Hey everyone I'm would like to know where everyone hails from so we can plan the location for our next/future meeting(s). I would like to have them at a centrally located place so that maybe we can boost our attendance. Thanks.

PS I'm from S Overland Park

2. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Jedi_Abbi_Wan (Abbi) and I (Bud) are from Lansing, Ks.

3. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    Liberty

4. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    Liberty, MO

5. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Hey guys, here we are. We have three cities in the metro area represented by two people in each area. Lets take a look at a metro map and try to decide on a central location. Abbi and I will be traveling the greater distance no matter where our meetings are held at. Can we show a little compromise and try to agree on a central location. Abbi and I have agreed we will travel to any location in the metro area even if it were in Belton. We cant let a little thing like a location stop us from succeeding. We have one meeting behind us now. We need two more meetings to become a recognized chapter, two meetings in two months, we are talking about a couple of hours a month at the end of the month. I am going to send an email to 98.9 the Rock, see if we can spark some interest there. We cant bicker with each other over a location, then others will read what we write, and the interest in joining will be gone before they even see what we are about. I have met all of you but Clonedmenace in person and you are all good people who can bring a lot to our group. And Clonedmenace, I do look forward to meeting you at our next meeting. Please come. OK, I am stepping down off of my pedestal.

6. Orli_Bloom_fan

Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    I'n in Olathe.

7. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Sorry I have been out of touch everyone but I have been really busy with all my jobs. I will try to post more this week.

8. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.