main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson What Recent Star Wars Novel Have You Read? What was there about it that you enjoyed?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Vangarian, Nov 27, 2004.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Phil just started Darth Bane : rule of two. After he finishes I will read it and then I am going to try to get Brandon to read it and then we can discuss it.

2. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I passed the bane books on to Brandon to read before me. Hopefully soon I will be able to read them, but at the time I was not in a reading mood, by the time Brandon is finished maybe I will be in the mood to read again.

3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I am finishing up the bane trilogy this week, I have enjoyed it alot. Look forward to more of this particular series. Next going to start Vortex.

4. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I'm in the middle of reading Karen Traviss 501st. Good story so far, I hope she changes her mind and finishes this storyline, I had heard she had decided to not write for Star Wars anymore, I hope that turns out to be wrong.

5. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    I've recently gotten back on line with TF.N and hope to partake once again in our favorite topics from our favorite sci-fi universe. If you've had an exceptional read lately from a Star Wars Novel, I want to hear about it. I want to hear why you enjoyed it and what you thought of it. Share with the rest of us your insights on what you've read. Let's get the flame burning bright again shall we?

6. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
  7. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Sorry. Double Posted.

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    @Vangarian hey there, just wondering if you will get a message that someone posted, I think it is really neat that the Tucson boards are up, doesn't look like much action though, if any.