main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN What Should Our Chapter Name Be?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Layren, Oct 8, 2004.

?

What Should Our Chapter Name Be?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2004.
  1. Chattooine Homestead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chattooine Mountain Brigade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Chattooine Sarlacc Pit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mos Nooga Cantina, Chattooine

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. The Chattooine Menace

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Chattooine: Outer Rim Lookouts

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. Chattooine Rebels

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
  2. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    OK everyone here's the place to vote on your favorite chapter name! Please only vote ONCE and do not use a sock to vote :) Make sure you read carefully before clicking
    And POST what you voted so there's no confusion. :)

3. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    OK I voted. Mos Nooga Cantina, Chattooine :D I like that one best lolol.

4. obivolkenobi

obivolkenobi Jedi Master

May 24, 2002
    I went ahead and voted for Chattooine Rebels since I was one of the people who threw it out there. Also since I'm a Rebel Alliance kind of guy.

5. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Hmmmm. I suppose our name might also give any outsiders an idea of our personality. I'm ok with any name really. But since we have a poll... ;) I picked The Chattooine Menace. Probably because I watched TPM last night. I dunno. Pick what you like. I'd like for all of us to be happy with whatever we call ourselves.

6. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    Ok, I am such a dunce--I wanted to vote for the Outer Rim Lookouts, but I pressed the Rebels instead, and I can't change my choice! #@#!@@#%$#%#$^##$!!!!!!

Well, you all know that I like Outer Rim Lookouts, so you're going to have to discount the poll or get a new one or something!!! [face_laugh]

7. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Ok, I am such a dunce--I wanted to vote for the Outer Rim Lookouts, but I pressed the Rebels instead, and I can't change my choice! #@#!@@#%$#%#$^##$!!!!!!

I knew somebody would do that :p That's why I said "Post your reply too" so that we don't have any confusion :p Well it looks like there's no clear majority so perhaps we'll pull names out of a hat at the next meeting. Btw -- You guys have titles now ;) I talked to Minacia and she gave them out ;)

8. drthmrl

drthmrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2003
    i chose this one because its much like our closest sister club and one that i am also a member of the Hothlantarebels.

9. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Yeah... I wasn't sure about using "Rebels" for just that reason. Of course, it seems to have taken the lead, so I guess no one has a problem with it. OK, cool. Carry on.

10. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I voted for the Outer Rim Lookouts

11. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    You can't say that Chattooine Rebels is winning--it barely has any more votes than any of the other--and I didn't mean to vote for it--I promise! :)
    I think that ties Rebels & Lookouts with Southern's vote! Yeah!!

12. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Since we're obviously having a hard time deciding :p Does anybody have objections to just picking a name out of a hat?

13. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    That's fine with me. Should we have it between those two? I think you're right SarkaVrae. I think it would be a tie with 3 each.

Chattooine: Outer Rim Lookouts
    -or-
    Chattooine Rebels

14. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Picking it out of a hat would be the best way, in my opinion, since neither has an overwhelming majority.....as long as we look out for hanging chads! :p

15. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    OK what I'll do at the next meeting is put the three names that got at least one vote in a hat.

Mos Nooga Cantina, Chattooine
    Chattooine Outer Rim Lookout
    Chattooine Rebels

Is that alright with everybody?

16. drthmrl

drthmrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2003
    why not just do another poll on these three? then we can do a final vote on the remaining two.

17. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    Didn't Vesper vote for Chattooine Menace? You may want to add that one too since it got a vote. :)

I think another poll would be good--then we can see some better numbers. Even if we have to end up pulling a name out of a hat later anyway, it'd be nice to see a better poll. (one that I promise not to mess up!!)

18. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Naaa. I'd leave Chattooine Menace off since it only got one vote. Leave it to the "big two" to slug it out. The ones that voted for one of the other ones will have to choose between those two.

Also, I'd say unless you accidently vote for the wrong one, I'd leave it as an annonymous vote. Hey, did I spell annonymous right? I think I did... On the first try! I'm so proud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.