main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX What time will YOU be at the theatre?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Ajax, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajax

Ajax Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Hey, everyone. Just wondering what time you all will be arriving at the various theatres for the 12:01 shows of AOTC. Also just wondering how many of you all will be at AMC Huebner Oaks 24. I want to get good seats and want to know what time I should get there. Thanks everyone.

May the Force be with you.

Ajax

P.S. Is it showing in more than one auditorium at AMC 24? I got #14.

2. docgordo

docgordo Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2001
    Last time for Episode One at Fiesta, people got there around 7 or 8pm and found good seats...and Fiesta has smaller auditoriums. If you're in #14 you shouldn't worry. Almost all the seats are nice.

As far as I know, AOTC will definitely play in #14, 11, and 3 at 12:01.

3. Bucky

Bucky Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2002
    I was actually wondering the same thing. I have next week off from work (I love vacation time), so I can pretty much show up anytime I want. I was thinking around 4 or 5.

I can't wait. See y'all May 16.

Bucky (Heubner Oaks, Theater #14, 12:01am)..out

4. tmbg_power

tmbg_power Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2002
    im going after school. like around 4. the worst thing is that i have finals in a week so im thinking of bringing things to study. except i probably wont do it.

5. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I remember seeing Episode I at Fiesta in 99. They didn't let people in until right before the movie. I showed up at 6pm and waited for 6 hours. This time I have to work until 9, so I'm going to show up all cool at 10. YEAH, BABY!!!!

6. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    I will probably be there around 9 or 10. Not sure exactly because I have friends coming in from out of town to see it with me. And I don't want to spend too much time in line -- I got enough of that at Celebration!

7. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Lucky, jedirita! :p

I wish I could have gone to Celebration II. :(

Anyway, I?ll probably show up around 10. I don?t want to spend too much time in line. 2 hours sounds long enough to me (a little too long, actually, but I don?t want to be too late for the descent seats either).

8. THX1967

THX1967 Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    Is 4 pm too early? Are we standing outside for 8 hours? Why, if you go to the Heubner Oaks site on mysanantonio.com, is there no listing for AOTC? This stresses me out just a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.