main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson What would it take to create a real Hyper-Drive system?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Vangarian, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Ah, but relative to what my friend? Let's review what happens normally when we ramp up to c.

1. First of all the apparent mass of an object that approaches c also approaches infinite mass.

2. Next we have the time flow divergence. For those approaching c, the universe around them that stands still is zinging along at an ever increasing speed of activity. Where as the c wannabe crowd is slowing down relatively speaking with respect to the surrounding universe in their own time flow. Why? Because their apparent mass is increasing too. The correlation is with the apparent mass increase of the c crowd. But what if you were to increase the E (the energy density) with an electromagnetic field (complete with electron screen)that used uniform electromagnetic motive influence in the field's activity? This would result in no substantial heat generation, but it would increase uniform motion within the field's influence. Thus E would be increased to bring balance to the Force Luke. Oops lost my mind there for a second. But its cool, its cool. At any rate, E's increase would bring balance to m's increase. Thus you could effectively balance out the time problem and the speed limit problem as well. In theory! Ok, am I getting across now?

Vangarian

2. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Hello. Have we taken a little nap? :)

Now if we were to try and apply what we've dicussed up until now in terms of Star Wars, then I'd have to say that at the act of acheiving C's velocity, we would probably cross into something quite unique. My short coming would be that I just wouldn't know what things would necessarily look like at C+. :-B Gee am I sounding a bit Softwarish? :-B Possibly they would appear highly energized and bright. It could also be that this side of C+ would seem normal too. I guess, ultimately that's where you guys come in and have fun! [face_idea]:D

3. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    I'm sorry for not addressing your question about, "How did this connect to the hyperdrive again?"

Now according to the investigative research of one Stanley Deyo, there are two ways to generate a high density Energy field. One is with extremely high heat energy. The other is using controled uniform motion within an electromagnetic field. The trick is to us moderate amounts of current, quickly timed to produce a rotating EMF on three axises. The Navy did it once according to testimony from both my parents back during WWII. According to Mr. Deyo they used a mine sweeper with its huge EM coils after they reconfigured the use of the coils to cycle at a high rate of Hertz in sequence. In his video "Stan Deyo in Conference", he states that the ship made an eight hour journey (their time) in Two minutes (our time) from Philidelphia Harbor to Norfolk. This was for the purpose of defeating enemy radar only, nothing more. If, JediObiCat, Han Solo used his Hyperdrive to simply increase his ship's Energy Density with a Three axis field of EMF then yes from our perspective he would appear to be going faster than light. He'd wink out! Then he would literally pop in somewhere else, out of nowhere. Hense the apparent split in the speed of light. But under those unique conditions it would theoretically be possible. Does that connect it a little better?:)

Vangarian

4. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well it has been a while since my last statement in this topic. I can only hope that my last statement was sufficient in explaining the C split. So unless anyone else has an issue to raise in this discussion, I hereby declare this topic concluded. Thanks everybody for being a part of it. :)