main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL What's in store for us next!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DairNimiris, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    I agree with everyone that Wolfson was a tremendous success. I most certainly had a heck of a lot of fun and I don't regret for a minute that I ended up missing several meetings yesterday because of it, what a freaking blast!

But I think that we should use this excitement while we have it to drill in stone our next plan of action, rather than letting it go stale. Chase and I spoke over lunch about possible plans and I made mention of the Battlefront LAN party. Another idea is a possible cookout or bowling or how about just a day at the beach or a park or something? Hit up some Volleyball, throw on some burgers (vegie ones too, foor the strange Jedi in our party ;)) have ourselves a day.

I'm just saying we should all throw out ideas now before we forget how much fun we had because that's the human element that generally takes control, let's beat it to the punch!

You all know me, my house is always open to company.
    - Billiard room
    - Swimming pool
    - Movie theater
    - Large space (to do whatever)
    - Plenty of in-house entertainment

Now you guys toss in what you got and let's get the ball rolling!

2. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Dair Nimiris~ Sorry you missed meetings because I guilted you into coming, but you have to admit that it was much more fun and well worth it :). Glad you came. Hope your house is still standing ;)

Now for this get together. You are right we had better plan it now or it won't happen. What days do you have open? We are free all weekend almost every weekend except for church time in the morning on Sunday's. If we have notice we can usually unload the babies without issue.

The gaming idea is good, but I think it will exclude a lot of people as not everyone is a gaming person. Get togethers are good. Personally I think I can speak for Chase when I say we don't care where. Indoors/Outdoors or whatever. Your place or a park or the beach. All good here. Bowling was a lot of fun too.

What is everyone else thinking? Votes anyone?

Go ahead and count the two of us in on whatever it is we do.

3. REDEYEE

REDEYEE Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2005
    I vote for a meeting at GCC! This would be up to Louis to set up being our fearless leader and all! Sat. Feb 4th or Sun Feb 5th would be my recommendation. This would be the first weekend after the FX show. This of course would also have to be cleared wth Chris.

4. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Yes, but can we grill out there?

5. REDEYEE

REDEYEE Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2005
    Fried Ewok maybe?

6. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    The beach is good for me.

7. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Ditto
    and hope it's a day like today...Beautiful!
    I'm kinda busy the next couple of weeks but will ease up after FX.

8. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    OK guys, I'm in TN right now, premiere is tomorrow and I'm excited about it!

So like I said at the medical center, I'm going to be in Colorado through the FX event. As a matter of fact I don't get home until the 9th. So I wouldn't be able to make it. After that, the only problem I see is the 14th of November because I'll be taking a Builder's Exam on that day and I'd probably be studying to death before then.

And Padme, you don't have to worry about the house. I'm basically remodeling my computer room only, turning it into the interior of a starship ;) Hey! Maybe Sith can use it in his movie!

9. TheSpectre

Sep 28, 2002
    I like his enthusiasm!

10. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    how do you plan to pull the starship off? been wanting o make my room like that too

11. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Sorry I didn't make it to the WCH event...my life is crazy [face_hypnotized] . Anyway I am up for anything just post at date and I check my calendar.

12. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    well start checkin'!

Vossk, there's a lot of detail that I won't go into here but it mostly consists of ovc piping, metal floors, expanded steel pathways, flourescant lighting and a heck of a lot of conduit wiring. If you want, you can come watch the process and see what we do and figure out what you want to do.

13. REDEYEE

REDEYEE Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2005
    Sounds awesome! Keep us posted on the work progress...maybe even some pictures.

14. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    You have no idea how cool that sounds lol...I was actually looking for an area like that for the beginning of the film! Any timeframe on completion?
    -Terry

15. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    Well, sadly, once thursday rolls around, I'll be out of town and the construction will behalted until after the 15th of November when I return from my testing. But after that, it could be just a matter of weeks. I don't want the project moping through March.

16. TheSpectre

Sep 28, 2002
    BEACH BEACH BEACH..... heated pool would be cool too......

17. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    I am up for anything.

18. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    Wow. One of my friends just pointed this out because I'm stupid and missed it. I will be back on the 15th of FEBRUARY. Not November. So, yeah. November's quite a ways off ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.