main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Whats In Stores and Club Update

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Well the stores have been stocked with goodies this week. The new Unleashed 7 in. figures came out. Also, the Heroes & Villians Saga figs have been hitting the stores in the area. There are 12 in this set, so each case is a complete set. Everybody keep the Need thread updated so people know who needs what.

Also, I am working on our next meeting which will most likely be next week on 5/25. Thank you guys for your patience with me over the last month. I am trying to put some fun events together for us this summer so if you have any ideas I would appreciate them. We should have a fun weekend lined up on June 9-11 between the OMG con and the Superman show so everybody ask for those days off soon, or at least saturday night.

So post your ideas for stuff to do, talk soon. pv

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    If there are any of you out there collecting the Titanium ship line, you might stop in a Fred's. They are kinda like a Big Lots I know there is one in Murray and Princeton. I have found some harder to find ones. I picked up some white tie fighters the other day. I have an extra if anybody needs one.

3. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I think a group family outing to Venture River would be pretty sweet. Or if anyone is that adventurous a full day trip to Bowling Green to Beach Bend. It's an Amusement / Water Park / Campgrounds that also has GoKart racing and Mini-golf.

4. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I don't know how cracked up the OMG con is going to be, they said that their dealer room is full, and only list 7 dealers on the website. If that's any indication on how things are going to be there,,,, you get the idea.

5. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    FYI..Hidden behind the VOTC Landos at Toys R Us was one set of the VTSC - I grabbed the Biker Scout because I had none, but the rest were left. These are the ones that are hermetically sealed, though.

6. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey guys,

The OMG con will be good, yes they only have 8 dealers but that equals 26 tables of shopping and they have tons of other stuff to do. Our club will be hosting a sw minis demo/tourney on saturday. Also, we will have a promo table set up and we will be hosting a sw fan panel to let people know about what we are, upcoming events, and whats new in the world of sw & comic collectibles. Also, if our dueling members want to do something crazy like host a duel, or duel the martial arts guys, let me know, we have been given permission to do pretty much anything we want. Post your thoughts and ideas. pv

7. xxCkinnexx

xxCkinnexx Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2006
    That would be awesome!! I will contact Yuri and we will talk to you about it at the meeting. Also, would we be able to have the meeting on wednesday instead of thursday?

8. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I'll handle this one PV.Well considering that Wednesday is May 24 and has absoluely nothing to do with the 29th anniversary of STAR WARS I would say "NO" we can't have the meeting on wednesday.Maybe if you would put STAR WARS above everything else in your life you would be able to attend the Thursday meeting. I'm sorry you won't be there. Its gonna be a lot of fun.

Actually I don't care. Wednesday is fine, Thursday is fine since I will probably be out of town anyway.STUPID JOB!

9. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    The Heroes and Villans or Greatest hits collection as they are called on BigBadToyStore.com has hit southside Wal-Mart. The wife just called while grocery shopping to let me know they were there.

10. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    I have yje entire Heroes and Villans set, which I found in Carbondale. I give up on Paducah....

11. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    Well, I just came from visiting PV's oasis at Murray Wal-Mart and the spot was hot with figures. Heroes and Villians, Unleashed, and many, many vintage Saga Collection. Not even on the shelves yet, the vintage figures are still in boxes in front of the bicycles. I already had my one set of them, which is all I can afford (especially now that C4 is announced), so I didn't need anything but an extra Biker Scout, but there were at least 4 more UNOPENED boxes there. They are the heat-sealed ones though, but if you haven't found the VTSC yet, then head to Murray today!

12. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    That oasis just got hotter, Wave 5 of the saga figures has decended on Murray. The sandtrooper looks great and so does the new vader. Keep your eyes peeled in Paducah, it won't be long. pv

13. ice1138

Dec 15, 2005
    I got back from southside Wal-Mart a little while ago, and spotted most of the Heroes & Villans figs there. I didn't pick any up though, so if anyone else wants any, go for it!

14. kywildcatt

kywildcatt Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2006
    Hey I know most of you have already found your galactic hunt vintage figures but if anyone is still looking the Mayfield Walmart had at least 3 cases on the shelf as of Friday night.

15. ice1138

Dec 15, 2005
    I found all of wave 5 at Kohl's today,, for $9.99 each. Seriously, who would buy them for that much anyways?

16. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    And for that price, they can keep them.

17. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    For anyone interested in the Han and Chewie Millenium Falcon Transformers, I just saw them unboxing about 3 cases or more at WallyWorld by the mall. Grab one if you dare.

18. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    I've found nothing in Paducah for a long time. But in Marion Target has alot of new Titanium ships such as the A-Wing.

19. ice1138

Dec 15, 2005
    The Endor AT-AT walker is at TRU, one left and the box is a little beat up in the bottom left corner.

20. ice1138

Dec 15, 2005
    At work we got in some more Endor AT-AT's, Republic Gunships, and we just got in the Dagobah X-Wings . In Lego news, we got in the Luke ESB X-Wing, and the AT-ST. Still no Endor wave or titaniums though.

21. ice1138

Dec 15, 2005
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and as of today when I came into work, all of those SW vehicles are now gone, along with the wisdom of yodas that were on clearance. I smell a scalper.

22. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    The benton walmart has 8, count em, 8 shock troopers. I am broke as a joke this week other wise I'd pick them up for those that need them, so get em while they last.pv

23. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    in Carbonbale, they had alot of new titanium ships, including the Blue Naboo Patrol Fighter. and Cape Gireadau (Spelling sucks) had the Clone Wars ARC-170, like the Clone Wars gunship paintjob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.