main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

whats up CR?

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by shmatt, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shmatt

shmatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    Just need to get a few things straight...

What going on with the board color change? Last update on that was at least ten days ago. I saw that you sent in the codes but have you checked with them about the status of it?

T-shirts... some of us have said that we are trying to get some designs in, I myself am still trying to procure Photoshop and with copyrights and such I am finding that it is harder than it seems to come up with a design.

The next meeting. Moonshadow has been working very hard on getting this meeting to work out for everyone, david, will and myself have all put in our two cents about what we want to do, where we want to go etc. This is a group matter, we need everyones say in this, so when it all happens we dont have members who are upset because they wanted to eat somwhere else. I'm not accusing anyone of doing this or saying that it is going to happen. As our CR, we need to hear about the events that lately we have been getting info from david about. Please try and participate more. I would not like to see this group fall apart over some arguments. Thanks

2. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Sent three messages to you adressing most of your questions.
    As I said in my last one.
    Thank you for your contsructive commentary, it does help!

3. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    To all members.

Please feel free to send a PM if you have a concern that you would like to see adressed or a change that you would like to see made.
    I can not respond to your needs if I do not hear from you.
    To make it easier to PM the CR there will be a link posted in the header.

Honestly I'd much rather see members post as Shmatt did than to become frustrated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.