main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's your favorite Battle Card Combo?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by Zenek, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenek

Zenek Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2003
    Here's where you fellas can post your all time favorite Battle Card (Red bordered cards) combos!

Personally, I liked to combine Brutal Assault (Sith Rising) (Pay 2 force-get +5 power, take 2 damage) with any Tusken Raider, They don't last too long anyway, and with all of the Tusken-Related bonuses they recieve with eachother, it's very worth it to have a Kamakaze Tuskens! With all of the +power, and accuracy, and other neat things...Why not?

What about all of YOU?!

-Zenek

2. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    How about...

Dark Sacrifice
    &
    Discuss It in Committee (or Peace on Naboo)

with...

Sebulba's Podracer (A)
    &
    Stormtrooper Assault Team

Tap Sebulba's Podracer and put 3 damage on the target unit. Then Dark Sacrifice it, giving the Stormtrooper Assault Team +6 power of unpreventable damage!

3. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    That's an easy one. Admiral Motti (A), Human Shield, Painful Reckoning. EVIL THAT IS!

To explian: All Jedi Characters MUST attack Motti (cause of his ability). Human Shield sends whatever damage they do back at them, and then Painful Reckoning doubles it. I've used this to clear off the following in 1 turn: stacked twice Mace (A), Obi-Wan (I), Shaak (B), Eeth Koth (A).

MOTTI-SHIELD RULES!

4. momaw_nadon99

momaw_nadon99 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    Redneck's is very good, I didn't think of that. And with sebulba's pod's speed that'll do alot of damage.

I like combo's similar to that.
    Use diiac on space and use bombard or attack characters with the falcon or that boba pilot on the slave 1. you could use it on ground and have unpreventable damage with the rancor, or use ion cannons on space. or you can use it on character and do unpreventable damage with tuskens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.