main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    jmsbndgrl - [:D]

AnakinsFavorite - [:D]

geno - I am honored that you took the time to read this fic, and replied. [:D] That means a lot to me. I should have the uncut and ULTIMATE versions somehwere. :confused: I'll have a look, and send them. :)

Swa-sa_Masou - Thank you so much for the kind words. [:D] I should have the Uncut and ULTIMATE versions somewhere. [face_thinking] I'm not on these boards like I used, but I do pop in once in a while. :)

2. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    I love this so much! I've never thought of Padmé ever going dark but you made it work so wonderfully. There's so much to comment on in this so I couldn't possibly quote them all, but this is really magnificent.

3. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    MarasFire - Thank you for the wonderful words my Action Only Padawan. [:D] I wanted to write the ultimate dark Padme fic, and if you liked it, I'm more than happy. :) Thank you!

4. Master_Jenny_Kenobi

Master_Jenny_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2005
    Hi

Could you please post me the uncut version please

This is a brilliant riveting fic!

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Master_Jenny_Kenobi ? Thanks for reading and the wonderful words! [:D] Please be patient with me, I have the uncut versions somewhere, it?s just going to take some time to find them. But, I will do my best!!!! [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.