main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When will Star Wars 1313 come out?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by kenobifan1999, Dec 30, 2012.

1. kenobifan1999

kenobifan1999 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    When do you think 1313 will come out?? late 2014? late 2015? maybe even 2013.... so when do y'all think?

2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Hope it comes out soon.

3. kenobifan1999

Sep 3, 2012
    me too... thats about the only game im looking forward to

Reaper63 likes this.
  4. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Hopefully we get some good ST tie in games

5. kenobifan1999

Sep 3, 2012
    one thing at a time... hopefully the ST will be good... then we can worry about the games

6. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    The movie, the novelization and the game have to be top-notch. All 3. I have high expectations for the Episode 7 game because of the ROTS game.

7. kenobifan1999

Sep 3, 2012
    unfortunately, I have to admit I dont have high expectations for episode 7... I'm setting the bar low, so I'm not disappointed.

8. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    That's why I spoil myself. See whatever else thinks and program my mind accordingly. I usually like things that other people hate. I don't try to find things to like but just do. I roll with it.

9. hunter77

hunter77 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    After Disney bought Lucasarts, im fearing we might not see the game that we where shown at E3. Since it's a dark/mature SW game, and Disney isn't really known for Dark/gritty/mature themes. And because they said that SW games where not a priority for them, and they would mostly focus on social games and such... :( However they did say that they wouldn't mess with Lucasarts games in production, so that gives me hope :) And hopefully they ment that Disney won't be making new SW games other than social games, but they will still rent the license to other developers to make some awesome SW games. So that we can see a new Battlefront 3, Kotor 3 etc.. :D

If everything goes as planned, i think we will see Star Wars 1313 late 2013 or early 2014 :/

10. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Not known for Dark mature themes? Have you watched Hunchback of Notre Dame? That's one of the most mature movies I've seen and its a kids movie!

11. son_of_skywalker03

son_of_skywalker03 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    If I'm not mistaken, Disney owns the company that is responsible for the Saw series.

12. hunter77

hunter77 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    Im pretty sure Disney has nothing to do with the Saw movie series.

I never saw Hunchback of Notre Dame :( But i didn't mean disney couldn't make a dark/mature plot. But i don't think they want bad language, blood, drugs, sex in it. I don't know what 1313 will contain, but i think it will have some of those stuff. However, most likely Disney will let Lucasarts do their thing, and not interfere. I just really want a good Star Wars game, we haven't gotten one in years. And i don't want Disney to cancel it or somethign :(