main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where's the plane??

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by ObiJohnKenobi, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJohnKenobi

ObiJohnKenobi Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    I think we've already concluded without doubt that the Americans never actually landed on the moon - the whole thing was videotaped in the broom cupboard of Richard Nixon's council flat (if you're in any doubt about this assertion, please ask TTG, as she knows it for a fact).

So in a similar vein I now bring you

Where's the plane??

2. Gav Daragon

Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 25, 2000
    Bizarre!

3. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    So what happened to the plane? Was it shot down before it got near the Pentagon?

4. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    I thought it crashed into the pentagon.

5. Tanktopgirl

Tanktopgirl Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2001
    You can fool all of the people some of the time...

So the Pentagon pretended there was no bomb there to save face and 'buried' the bomb news under the collapse of the World Trade Centre.

// shrugs

After the Moon "landings" anything's possible.

6. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    I was sh!tting myself when I went to NASA cuz the person I was with kept saying "yeah, right" after everything the tour guide was telling us about the moon landings.

I thought we were gonna get thrown out.

It was funny though.

7. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    no, there was definitly a plane. The people who were on it died remember. But if a plane is going to dive bomb into the whitehouse or pentagon and cause more damage is it acceptable to shoot it down earlier? Hard thing to do, but maybe it had to be done.

8. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    Don't even get me started on the Moon "landings" - I'd be here all afternoon - I even felt complelled to post on the Senate Floor about it once (you know it's bad when that urge over takes you)

No OA - what that sites saying is that somebody put a bomb in the Pentagon - but my god, massive lapse of security for that to be allowed to happen in such a building , so rather than admit it, Defence chief decided to say it was a plane...and they just didn't see it coming...

9. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    Yeah, but who were the people on it who died? Did you know them?

10. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
  11. anakin_pm

anakin_pm Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2001
    If memory serves, It was a light aircraft not not a Boing 767. From the sources that revealed , the light aircraft came in heading what seemed to be the White House, the White house was being monitored on the roof by secret service, with large caliber weaopons (most likey M16's), the plane moved away from the direction of the White house and flew towards the pentagon. One of the Secret service agents shot at it causing it to turned 90 Degrees onto its left, causing it to dive rapidly, it hit the ground first then proceeded to almost skid into the side of the Pentagon.

Thats what I can remeber reading at the time, plus reports released in some of the magazines my Dad reads.

12. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    wouldn't it be awful if I said yes, I knew someone. Ahh, I'm thinking out the box now, I understand, made up plane and made up people.......

13. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    Light aircraft? Full of passengers?

14. anakin_pm

anakin_pm Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2001
    Maybe Lighish- something like a Jet Stream would seem to fit the thingy bob, lack of words, brains gone dead..

15. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    LOL @ OA

Well...they've fooled us all for years with their Lunar successes...

Of course, the above web site and the quotes could be complete fabriction...but I believe that everything I read on the inernet is true...

16. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    And here I was thinking you were going to make a smutty remark about me climbing out of the box. How disappointing.

17. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    I wouldn't draw attention to your blackbox in public...you know me..

18. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    From CNN:

An American Airlines flight from Washington to Los Angeles crashed into the Pentagon with 64 passengers and crew aboard. The fuel-laden jet, which had just taken off from Washington's Dulles Airport, set the world's largest office building ablaze and forced thousands of employees to evacuate.

Hmmmmm ..... And then later in the same article:

In the aftermath, helicopters patrolled the air space over the nation's capital. At one point, fighter jets scrambled to intercept what was reported to be a second aircraft headed toward the area. The second aircraft never appeared.

WTF?? "Hello, I'm an air traffic control man and I think there might be a plane over there in the sky somewhere maybe, I don't know, I think its invisible"

[Chief Wiggum] Must be a Ghost Pane!! [/Wiggum]

19. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    LOL

I love the way it just, "never appeared"

20. nemco1

nemco1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2001
    do planes have a detection thing on it that if you switch it off you can't be detected. i remember reading something about them instructing the pilots to switch the detectors off. but definitely there was soething dodgy about the pennsylvania crash. no doubt they shot that plane down and then later lied about it and said 'oh but it crashed all on it's own'

21. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    > but definitely there was soething dodgy about the pennsylvania crash

Defo. I was jumping up and down on the spot at the time - I just couldn't believe they simply forgot to report what had happened to it for hours after they knew it had been hijacked. Like we'd all just forget about a missing plane at a time like that.

22. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    do planes have a detection thing on it that if you switch it off you can't be detected.

I haven't heard that, Nemco, but that sounds suspiciously like a cloaking device. I think the new Enterprise has one.

And if you want to get TTG really riled, ask her what's happened to the US anthrax investigation.

23. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    // Bruce Lee neck twangs OJK

Don't make me think about that. I'm trying to work.

You smell of poo btw

24. nemco1

nemco1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2001
    what you mean about the US militery releasing it? the FBI knows which government scientist did it yet the are too scared to arrest him cause he knows to many other dodgy government secrets and whats going on with developing bio chemicals like anthrax anyway , when they have an legislation against developing it in the US. If Iraqs lying so is the US!

25. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    If I smell of poo, TTG, it must be because you touched me with your bra.

Cheers, nemco, I hadn't heard that and I'm sure it only served to enrage the Monkee further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.