main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is Finally here...!lol

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by quadcityteecee1, Sep 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Look who is finally here! I am TC, aka quadcityteecee(@fanforce.net), and as my alter ego, Tee Cee, I am a monastic follower of the Force.

I have held a shard of the Mind's Eye, or the Eye of Pomojema from Mimban; I have dealt messily with the covert force-cloaked forces of Grand Admiral Thrawn of the Republican Navy, and have journeyed from the Coporate Sector on the Outer Rim to the Core Worlds to seek the positive Way of the Force. I am happy to be part of the Quad City Jedi Order, and look forward to your correspondence... MTFBWY--TeeCee.

2. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    TC good to see you my freind, now we can start talking XU and annoy Chris and Steve, funny you sign on today cause I just finished Vision of the Future, now it's on to Shadow of the Empire and the Jedi Academy.

Good to have you here TC, here is your free glass of Blue Milk.

DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Dudes--like the Naboo defenders said about the Trade Federation's invasion technique--"Tanks, man!" (Groans all around)

Well, I am excited to find out the short term plans for A) Next Meeting time/date, B)any plans to do the ISS movie at the Putnam, C) ditto re: the Two Towers "fillum", Dec. 18; D)Any fall winter cons coming up, E)"Whatcha gonna do, brother" (Hulk Hogan's voice) about KALA radio's (and the Jedi's) involvement with Boo at the Zoo. Any or all of these, please let me know, and email me anytime at quadcityteecee@fanforce.net. Till later true Beleivers--MTFBWY--Tee Cee.

4. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Hey TeeCee, we have been unable to contact the person for Boo-At the-Zoo. We would like for you to set up the Jedi Order, to be there, being that you work at the radio station and all, and Chris and I have alot of things that we have to set up besides Boo-at the-zoo, so we need your help.

Thanks,
    Steve

5. TheMatador

TheMatador Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2002
    Ole! I am TheMatador! I believe that my quick-as-a-cat bullfighting reflexes just read something about that other sci-fi movie franchise. I shall be the first to inform you all that movies that pretend to be better than SW and have delusions of grandeur should not be discussed here. If they were really that good, they could at least the importance of the original movies to their pitiful movies' mere existance. I once again fight for the greatest movie of all time! Ole!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.