main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is the most powerful character?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by darthsith19, Jan 30, 2005.

?

Who is the most powerful character?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Mace Windu A (Sith Rising)

6.3%
  2. Darth Sidious C (Jedi Guardians)

18.8%
  3. Obi-Wan Kenobi I (Jedi Guardians)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yoda D (Jedi Guardians)

25.0%
  5. Darth Tyranus F (Jedi Guardians)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Darth Vader K (Empire Strikes Back)

6.3%
  7. Boba Fett G (Rogues and Scoundrels)

6.3%
  8. Durge A (The Phantom Menace)

12.5%
  9. Boba Fett H (Return of the Jedi)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other (who?)

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthsith19

darthsith19 Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2004
  2. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    That's an interesting question, in that it can be taken many ways. For raw power (as in the power stat), it's pretty obvious: Durge along with his Critical Hit 2. However, speaking overall, there's much more to consider.

3. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    Yes, it is an interesting question, isn't it? I though it was between Durge, Mace and Yoda, personally. I took Durge out and voted Yoda. Mave has 60 8 7 and Yoda has 60 8 8 so not counting other stuff Yoda wins. Mace gives you + 1 force each build step and that's good but he has pay 2 evade 3 and Yoda has the outstanding (in my opinion the best of characters, besides maybe Shaak Ti B's pay 1 evade 3) pay 2 evade 4. Mace has Pay 5 deflect 2, but unless you have alot of Force you probably won't use it much. Yoda has tap him and gain 2 Force, which is really good if your opponent has no characters cause you can just keep tapping him and pay 8 untap Yoda, whoch is expensive so you probably won't use it much unless your going to lose anyways or it's gonna make you win. It was close but I voted Yoda.

4. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    There's 1 vote for other. Whoever did it, please state who. Your opinion is graceously accepted, I'm just curious as to who else might be the most powerful.

5. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Darth Sidious C (Jedi Guardians).

6. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    ^ Yes, that Sidious has a great evade ability, good power and health (though a bit low compared to the others) but his roll dice in secret and show them to your opponent after he evades is a great ability! What if you got all misses and your opponent payed 5 to evade 2 (Like the rare Return of the Jedi Luke card)because 1 hit would kill them, only for you to reveal theyt wasted 5 Force? or what if they were crunched on Force and took their chances only to have a good character discarded? it's a very powerful card, though not the stroingest, IMO.

IF YOU POSTED OTHER PLEASE STATE WHO THE OTHER IS! THANK YOU!

7. Zenek

Zenek Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2003
    Darth Maul C (I voted a long arsed time ago, I think it was me...) anyhoo, that's my choice! :D

8. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Emperor Palpatine (D). I have never lost him, and never have I killed him. With the right cards he's the closest thing to the invincible character so far.

9. momaw_nadon99

momaw_nadon99 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    Durge I find very good. Him and bossk...

10. darthsith19

May 23, 2004
    Darth Maul C, huh? I would have never thought that - Mace Windu A has same speed, 1 more power, 2 more health + Pay 2 evade 3 as opposed to Pay 3 evade 1. Maul has pay 3 and damage from him can't be prevented but I would have never thought that would dominate Pay 5 deflect 2, gain 1 Force each build step if Mace is in the Character Arena, 1 power, 2 health and the diffference in evade. Hmm...

Emperor Palpatine (D), huh? I can see that - with alot of Force he is unbeatable... almost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.