main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

who's leavin tomorrow? (may 2nd)

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by rndylgdc, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rndylgdc

rndylgdc Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    In less than 24 hours I'll be on a plane to C2! Whoo Hooo. oh happy day. Who else is flyin' or drivin' in tomorrow?

2. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I'll be leaving my house bright and early at 5am. My flight leaves from Ontario, CA at 7:10am. I should be getting into Indy right around 2:50pm (I have a one hour lay over in Phoenix).

3. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Meeeeeeheehee!!
    I'll be leaving in the afternoon(CA time)and reaching IN in the evening.....

Late in the evening...
    Really late in the evening..

4. rndylgdc

rndylgdc Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    right on all of us are leavin from CA!!!! Lakewood Ca here.

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    w00t! My dad and I start the 4-hour drive from Chicago tomorrow afternoon! w00t!

6. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    We do! We do! We do!

We catch our flight at 6:10pm from Raleigh/Durham and after an hour layover in Charlotte we arrive in Indy at 8:28pm.

Carolyn

7. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    So far, I have all of you topped. I'm getting up at 3 in the morning and driving almost 10 hours out there putting me there at around noon hopefully. That's right. You heard me. THREE IN THE MORNING. DRIVING!!! AND FROM MARYLAND NO LESS!!! (that's east coast for those who don't knoe geography). Beat that.

John

8. Fermez_La_Boushh

Fermez_La_Boushh Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2002
    Mr. Skinnee, you ROCK!!! I get on the plane at 10:30 tomorrow morning, arrive about noon. See you all in line on Friday morning, Fan Force party Friday night!!!

9. Warriorpoet

Warriorpoet Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2001
    I'm heading out in 9 hr and 15 min, god I wish I could relax, I doze off for an hour or so and then wake up, and it's still not time to leave. See everyone soon.

10. mattrob24

mattrob24 Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Me and my peeps from West Virginia will be driving into Indy tomorrow. We're leaving around noon or 1 pm, and we plan to arrive at the hotel about 6 1/2 or 7 hours later.

11. JediLuis

JediLuis Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2002
    Im leaving from Oakland at 6am and arriving at 3pm. Econolodge baby!!!!! So I can have time to do some recon and plan for the BIG SHOW!!!! If anyone will be at Econolodge Harding St see you there. I am trying to get a Bulletin Board put in the Lobby so we can get in contact with each other...oh yeah Im from Northern California.

12. Obi-Kaufman

Obi-Kaufman Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2000
    My and my friend head out from North Georgia tomorrow morning at 6 am. We're planning for a 10 hour drive but we won't go to Indy first. We're shacking up in a Day's Inn in Franklin (just south of Indy) Thursday night and then driving about an hour into Indy early Friday morning. See everyone there!

13. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Hopefully 12 hours from right now I'll be on the road. My cityrep and his family are due at my house at 7:30 and we hit the road from suburban MPLS/St.Paul. :)

~*~Bria

14. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    My flight leaves Detroit at 1:33pm Eastern and lands in Indianapolis at 1:35pm Central. How's that for time! :D

15. Panjin

Panjin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    I'm outta here at 2:15 from Sacramento! I've been running around singing "Tomorrow" from Annie or "One More Night" from Phil Collins, I am so excited to be gone - finallyl!

My lightsaber is in my suitcase, I'm officially packed.

Yeehaw!

16. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Leavng tomorrow from Atlanta, GA. Mapquest say 9 hours, but a scout sent ahead yesterday says 10! Lot's o' cops and costruction headng up there. None the less...YEEEEEEEHAAAAHHH! Indy or bust baby!

17. rndylgdc

rndylgdc Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Man it's great to see everyone goin so far outta there way to make it to Indianapolis. If anyone is getting to Indy at 7pm or so and is staying at the Courtyard marriot me and my friends will be havin' drinks there and your welcome to join us.

18. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    12 hours from now I'll have been on the road for about two hours, or as the way I count them five speeding tickets. "DonC has no patience."

19. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    We're making that 12 hour journey ourselves tomorrow........
    I have been pretty calm up until now....I just want to say..........

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
    CANT WAIT!!!!
    Hope to meet a few of you guys there!!!!!!

I wont be online tomorrow but I want to say to everyone please drive carefully and have a safe and enjoyable trip!

Strawbary

20. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Leavin' at 10:30 and plan to be there at 3:00. Only a 5 hour drive for me.

21. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    sweet 5 hours!

22. MattPeriolat

MattPeriolat Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2001
    I am up with the sun at 5 AM, travelling to Orange Country airport, flying out to Chicago at 7:45 AM PST, arriving at 1:45 PM CST, holding over for two hours at O'Hare, leaving at 3:45 PM CST and arriving at Indy at 4:55! From there, get my gear at baggage, hustle across the street for the ride to Crowne Plaza and settle in.

I'll put my con badge on once I'm in Chicago if anyone wants to come by and say hi. I'm looking forward to tomorrow more than I can say! I cannot wait!

23. jeditrainee

jeditrainee Jedi Master star 1

Dec 3, 1999
    I'm still packing. I'm leaving tomorrow from Washington, D.C.

24. rogue1yg

rogue1yg Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    Heading out earlier in the morning from Sac, CA. We'll be scouting the grounds. Hope to catch up with some fans.

25. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I'm leaving in around 9.5 hours. The drive is 8 or 9 hours for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.