main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Who's Where - Midnight Showing

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sac-Town-Knight, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Ok since it looks like most of us will be spread all over for 12am shows.

When are we going to get together for a viewing together?

Is there anyway to get to Tix to the Ua Laguna? I can probably make some changes or give my Vacaville Tix away.

2. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    My final recording projects are now due that day. No skipping class for me. :(

3. Bryan2306

Bryan2306 Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    I would like to ask if there are any small groups gathering for a 12am showing, that might have an extra ticket, and wouldnt mind me hanging out in line with them. I found out that my friends will all be gathering without me, so I need to find some people to see the movie with.

Damn, It sucks when your friends have forgotten you...

4. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Sacul and Bryan, talk to Darth Ridiculous. He specifically bought tickets for Laguna UA for fanforce people just like us.

5. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Yes, I have my tickets and will be at the 12:01 at Arden and 9:30 12:45 at Folsom. Is anybody going to be at ether one of these locations?

6. phijedi202

phijedi202 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    curtag, See you at Arden. It's going to be a party, what time are you going to get there? I want to get there at least an hour early, just to hang out and shoot the proverbial poo. 1 week! 1 week! 1 week! 1 week! 1 week! 1 week! 1 week! 1 week! 1 week!

7. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    I work next door and will be there at 5:30 after work. Just go to the web site to see what I look like, I play Darth Bane. A few of the other people from our film will also be there. Hope to see ya. Hay Pacman are you going to show up also? You can join us in line.

8. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    Yeah I'm planning on being at arden too! How did you guys get tickets on fandango? I don't see a midnight showing? Do you have to ask at the ticket counter or something? I've been sooooo incredibely busy with school and final projects that i haven't had the time to go get my tickets yet!!! ARGH! Gotta do it tomorrow!

9. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Pacman ? the tickets are under the 15th not the 16th that?s how I was able to. Look forward to seeing you there. ;)

10. Rattak_Sal-Solo

Rattak_Sal-Solo Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2002
    I'm gonna be at the Olympus Point in Roseville for the 12:02 showing. I'm silly in the way that I want my first time to be in a THX certified theater, and Roseville has the only one in the area. Is anyone else from the Sac Valley Rogues going to the Roseville showing? Just wondering.

11. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Hey Rattack. myself, ghost_rider, darth_hater, powerofthedarkside, and 5 others will be there for the 12:01 showing.

12. Rattak_Sal-Solo

Rattak_Sal-Solo Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2002
    Cool! I'll probly see ya there then, I'll be lining up early.

13. FluukeStarbucker

FluukeStarbucker Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    Am I the only one going to the one at Natomas? PhiJedi, I think you should get there more than an hour early. I remember in 1999, we got to Arden at 10 for the 1am showing and there were hundreds there already for all 4 showings. Have fun everyone when you go. BLasted Arden, I coudn't wait for them to go on sale because I didn't get midnight tix last time.

14. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Phi, Pacman, and Crutag, I just bought 12:01 tickets for Arden! I'll see you guys there! :D

Anyone else interested in Arden, there were tickets available just a minute ago.

15. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    ?I will be honored if you join us.? I am happy you?re coming to the 12:01 with us Aunt Jar Jar. Sithtwin was worried she was going to be the only girl there, I guess she can only handle so much testosterone. :) I was planning on bringing my laptop so we can watch Fan Films in line for the movie. I will be in line at 5:30 so look for me, or if anyone is going to be there sooner I?ll look for you. ;)

P.S. LDV May also come!

16. phijedi202

May 5, 2002
    Sooner than 5.30? Dang, i was thinking more like around 9. I waited 3 hours for my first viewing of EP1 and it worked out perfect, i was one of the first people in line. I figure, it's a big a$$ theater. that should be early enough to get good seats. Then again, this is my first midnight show. If I"m wrong, please let me know. Anyways, I never really posted on this site before a couple of weeks ago even though i'd come here like every day for the past 3 years to get my EP2 rumor fix. It's cool. I've stayed away from most spoilers so I"m really excited to see exactly how much I actually know about the movie. Finally, my Coutdown clock on my computer is reading 2 days and like 20 hours. wow. 3 years has finally reached. It will be a day long remembered.

17. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    I have a office next door so I can monitor the line throughout the day. If it gets long I?ll post something.

18. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!

Oh good Crutag, I was hoping she would be there too. I've gotta check with my spouse to see when we can arrive at the line. I remembered I have a Star Wars Chicks t-shirt, so I'll wear it Wednesday.

19. GTO_Opticon

GTO_Opticon Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2002
    Hello Sac town!

WOOHOO just a couple more hours ok about 2 days, but still.. Woohoo!

I need to catch up with ya guys and girls.

GO KINGS!!! Kings are going to win tonight!

Arden Century midnight is where my brother and I will be. We were there for TPM and it was pretty wild. Some college frats who were there also were pretty hilarious.

Oh ya before I forget, ya right.

Here's a prequel congrats for George...

Happy Birthday Mr. Lucas!

I wish I could attend his party, but I would probably bore him to death with fanboy questions about all his movies ;)

[GTO]-Opticon-

20. CalQdeX

CalQdeX Jedi Master star 2

Mar 29, 2001
    I will be at arden!
    Anyone want to talk on icq or aim?
    aim:CalQdeX
    even if you are not going it would be nice to be able to talk to peeps :)

21. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    Anybody need a ride or want to carpool to UA Laguna? I live near the Sunrise Mall.

22. TK409

TK409 Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2001
    I'm going to try and show up in my armor Wednesday evening at Arden. Watch for Trooper TK-409!

23. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    I was wondering, what will happen with all of us going at different times? I'm sure people aren't going to let us all gather by cutting in line in front of them. Even worst, I won't be there till about 9:00.

24. Capt_Crunch

Capt_Crunch Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    I too have tickets for the Arden 12:01 showing... I'm still debating on what time I'll show up. Either way, I'll see you there.

25. phijedi202

May 5, 2002
    Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I'll see it Tomorrow. It's only a day away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.