main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Who's Who on the NYLine

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MysterySith, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaPhil

BobaPhil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2000
    I was there on Saturday. I was wearing a Boba Fett tshirt. Most of you will probably know me as being friends with Shoeless Jedi.

2. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    i can bring my game, samantha. i'll probably be there 3-11 today unless i wuss out at 7 and decide to go home and finish a program that was due a week ago. that isn't likely, so expect another eight hours of leia buns. :)

3. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Cool..im leaving to take the train now.. see ya there lauren!

4. SioBibblesLovechild

SioBibblesLovechild Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2002
    I was the short latino fellow who didn't really get to speak to anyone because of a severe migrain headache bought on my not having any sleep the previous night and almost missing my train. I will be back on Wednesday and will defintely be in a more chatty mood. Jedi Samantha I knew you were going to be at TRU and the line but had no idea what you looked like until now, I would have introduced myself. Hopefully the force will be with me this week.

5. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    Today i was the girl wrapped up in the dark blue blanket.. then i was under the tent with John, Will, Lauren and Amit under the 2 blankets keeping warm :)

Im gonna try and be there thursdays... but i dont know if i can let. I'll definetely be there on Saturday :)

6. GrimJedi

GrimJedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    Im the guy who was there for the first session. I was wearing a yellow jacket. HAd a great time be back friday!

7. cybergosh

cybergosh Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    Report from WDW:
    so before i checked out any of the new attractions, even before i hopped in a StarSpeeder, i made the mad dash for Tatooine Traders (Star Tours gift shop).
    Result: all the green carded figs you could want. As for Clones, only a few million Anakin's. Between that and passing up the Moon of Endor (again!) and most disappointing my Star Tour was.

8. thechairguy

thechairguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    If anyone decides to get married while standing in line or something, keep us posted.

9. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
  10. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Oooo...do we get to tie old stormtrooper helmets to their "Just Married" shuttle as they fly off to their honeymoon???

Mike c.

11. thechairguy

thechairguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    Oh, by the way, while I cannot be part of the line myself, I do applaud your efforts, & I was serious about bringing folks in the line pizza &/or deodorant!

12. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    You should drop off a slip n' slide for the the rain predicted for thursday(My first official shift) ..lol..j/k

13. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Hey... do you NYLine folks need extra blankets? I've got some old camp blankets I'm not using right now (as well as a tent, but they're verboten right?).

I can try and make a supply run sometime this week if y'all need.

14. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    it looks like it's supposed to warm up/dry out soon, but once overnights start, i have a feeling blankets would be very, very nice. i may yet steal one from my suitemate - she has a foam blanket twice the size of my silver one that she never uses. :)

15. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    When do overnights start? And to whom would I deliver blankets? (anyone who's there? :))

16. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    this friday night is the first one, and they go straight through til the premiere, and i guess you'd deliver the blankets to the shift boss...?

17. Caligula_Calrissian

Caligula_Calrissian Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    blankets are a good thing!!!...just wait until the overnights start before you bring them(unless you plan on taking them home at the end of the night)

it should be a very nice,dry weekend but in the valley that is 54th street,it can get quite cold at night

18. madmax

madmax Jedi Grand Master star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    I was there Monday.

19. JediRob

JediRob Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 1999
    I was Rob........and yes Blankets=warm toasty goodness.

20. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Hey all me & Venom will be stopping by Sat. around noonish or so,although were not "officailly" part of the line(I'll be seeing EP2 some where far,far away,not in the city)we just want to hang with some of the best SW fans anywhere.I'm going to try to bring somee bottled water & snapples for everyone too.you don't have to ask,YES I'll be wearing my costume :) Talk later MTFBWY

21. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    I'll be there saturday!! woohoo!! i should be there around 1-ish

22. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Hey Sam,are you going to wear you costume also?

23. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    Today I was the guy wearing the Paul McCartney T-Shirt who was flipping out when he met Paul McCartney!!!! ;)

24. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    No no costume for me until May 16th :)

I'll be bundled up in a parka though. With gloves and a scarf. Im all prepared this time!!!! hehehe!

Only if i can fit my feather comforter in my bag......

25. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Did Paul stop by the line? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.