main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will the Sith have learned to retain their identity? Which Jedi will have?

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by Carnage04, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

I think that maybe the Jedi will be able to become Ghosts in Episode IV. I think it will be a dark movie with Jedi and Sith both appearing from beyond the grave. If Episode II was the "Film Noir" and Episode III being the "Frankenstein" movie, I think that Episode IV will be the Night of the Living dead. Possible Scenes.

JEDI Anakin Skywalkers Ghost appearing to Darth Vader sobbing and crying. I think that his incessant whimpering will really push Vader over the Edge - Maybe it will be the push that makes him more powerful than the Emporer.

Darth Maul Ghost "Haunting" Obi-Wan, trying to taunt him into a round 2 of combat, where Obi-Wan starts suspended above the Sarlac Pitt. Maul will this time try to finish the job but be unable to make physical contact leaving now outlet for his anger. Obi-Wan will just climb out of the sarlacc pit. He will go berzerk, running through the Jundland wastes. This will creep out the Tusken raiders who will be so frightened that they MIGHT KILL AUNT BERU!

Dooku will come back to visit Yoda. When he sees that Yoda is living in Degobah he will not want to get his pants dirty and will leave forever.

Mace will find a "ghost Friendly" person that allows him to tap into the holonet. He will make an official announcement to the galaxy informing everyone that he did not go out like a punk.

Qui-Gon, being the uber-god of Jedi will go to Palpatine and reveal that he CAN make contact. After a short battle, Palpatine will be pwned. Darth Vader will be pleased, because he will not have to risk his neck killing his Master. Afterwards, it will FINALLY be revealed that Palpatine was a Clone and the real Darth Sidious will finally appear. I suspect a Darth Sidious/Darth Plageuis confrontation in Episode V, where Darth Plagueis has become so bored that he is standing on a Veranda in Coruscant yelling at passing by traffic. Plagueis informs Darth Sidious that they could have reached TRUE immortality, but NOOOOOOOOO, Sidious had to kill him. He tells Sidious how boring being a force ghost is.

Aayla Secura will appear again as a force ghost in Episode VI as a Dancing girl - possibly in Gordulla the Hutt's den.

It will be revealed that the Skywalker Twins are so powerful in the force because they had TWO parents that were force sensative. Padme will appear as a force ghost and nag at Bail for raising her Daughter to lead an armed rebellion and insist on having Bail "Negotiate" with the Death Star. Bail, convinced that she is right and owes her at least that much, doesn't evacuate Alderran while one of the 20 Imperial Death Spheres rams into it, killing everyone.

Supershadow, Still scoring (Goats count as scoring, right? Female Goats....)

2. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    I heard about Force ghosts from some lame comic book. There are no Sith ghosts, and certainly there won't be any Jedi ghosts! Quit paying attention to that EU crap!

George Lucas showed his opinion of that Ewww "parallel universe" stuff when he had Arla Securita (or whatever her name is) when he had her shot repeatedly at point blank range.

His cannon is the only true cannon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.