main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prairie Winnipeg Chapter

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by QueenInDisguise, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenInDisguise

QueenInDisguise Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 2006
    I really think that it's time to start a Winnipeg chapter. Surely, there are enough people in this city to get something started. I'm tired of feeling like the only Star Wars fan in this city, and if Star Wars in Concert proved anything last June it's that there is a significant number of fans in Winnipeg. I think it would be great if our love and passion for Star Wars could bring us together.

2. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    You be crazy to think that with me and my 5000 plus posts clicking around these parts.:p

There are several Winnipeg area fans, most I know from Snowtroopers.ca, and tons more that are just quiet like[face_shhh]

I don't know how much I could contribute but you would certainly have my support if you can get something organized.

We also have several former and current Dark Horse artists/writers/colorists that live in Winnipeg as well. Doug Wheatley, Chris Chuckry, Lovern Kindzierski and Ronda Pattison. Add to this the Mandalorian Mercs Vhentin'ade Clan chapter as well.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.