main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Wizard World 2003 Exclusives

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediMasterDan, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterDan

JediMasterDan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2001
    FYI:

My friend Nick told me that at San Diego, they had a lottery for the "opportunity" to buy the exclusive Keldor figure. I don't know if this will happen in Chicago, but he seems to think it will. So, just because you are going to WW 2003, you may or may not be able to get the exclusives. Good Luck!

2. Jedi_Crafton

Jedi_Crafton Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2003
    Mmmmmmm... Wizards

3. sargsidius

sargsidius Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2003
    OK maybe I got a little lost here. Who is Keldor?

4. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Skeletor...before he became Skeletor.

:D

5. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Hmmm...probably too late, but if your friend in San Diego happened to pick up an extra set of the 4 Comic Con promo trading cards for the Clone Wars Cartoon....well, you know, just maybe, he might want to...get rid of them? ;)

6. JediMasterDan

JediMasterDan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2001
    Sorry Seb. He did not go to San Diego, he just heard how they were handling this particular exclusive. If they happen to also be handing them out at Chicago, I'll see if a set might fall off a truck somewhere.

7. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    [burns] Excellent... [/burns]

They might be giving away similar sets at other conventions, but apparently these have 'San Diego' specific info on the back. There won't be any shortages of sets on eBay in the foreseeable future, so I can bide my time in my secret lair.

Edit...actually, these are postcard sized, not exactly trading cards, but fall under my general collecting jurisdiction nonetheless.

[image=http://abs-cards.net/images/images_scratch/sw4sd.jpg]

8. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    freak...

9. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Did whojango just speak? I couldn't quite understand that inconsequential muffled ramblings coming out of that helmet. Must have been my imagination.

:p

10. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm sorry, no way am I as obsessed with...anything..........as much..................

................nevermind.

11. toymanIN

toymanIN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2001
    Yes they did handle it with a lottery. They picked a number each day and the 750 people after that number got the opportunity to purchase ONE of either Batman or Keldor, not both. Our best bet is for all of us going to each pick up a lottery ticket and increase the odds of those who want to actually buy a Keldor. They were giving a four hour timeframe to purchase the figure if your number was drawn.

12. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    For those of you going on Friday morning. Please please please get a ticket for the lottery. After everyone gets what they want if anyone has an opportunity to get an extra Keldor please pick it up for me. Thanks to Toyman for getting me hooked on yet another toyline.

:p

*goes and plays with MOTU figures*

Noval

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.