main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Wolverine Novels

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by moosemousse, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    While out shopping the other day I saw this book for sale at £2 which seemed like a bargain, so I got it. Has anyone read it? Does anyone know if there are any more Wolverine novels?

2. Sonic2nd

Sonic2nd Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2009

I wasn't aware that there were novels staring Wolverine until I saw your post.

http://www.amazon.com/Wolverine-Weapon-X-Mass/dp/141652164X#

If you scroll down and look under the phase 'Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought' there you will see listings for similar novels with Wolverine in them.

3. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    With a bit of digging I found this: the Wolverine series on library thing. It seem that there are six books:
    "Wolverine: Weapon X" by Marc Cerasini (1)
    "Wolverine: Road of Bones" by David Mack (2)
    "Wolverine: Lifeblood" by Hugh Matthews (3)
    "Wolverine: Violent Tendencies" by Marc Cerasini (4)
    "Wolverine: The Nature of the Beast" by Dave Stern (5)
    "Wolverine: Election Day" by Peter David (6)

I'm glad I found that, I was vaguely worried that I'd bought a book in the middle of a series, which would have been sucky.

4. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    I haven't read any of the wolverine novels but mack and david are good authors.

5. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    If I like the first one then I'll look into getting the others. It's only six books so far so it shouldn't cost a lot. I'm hoping they're good, Wolverine can be a jerk sometimes but I kinda like him. Also, he's hawt in the X-Men films. [face_blush]

6. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm a little over half way through it now, and I'm really liking it. It had a slow first few chapters but it's really picking up. I'm going to tentatively recommend it as I'm hoping it'll stay good or it'll get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.