main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Wolves Game - January 30, 2010

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rogue4809, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue4809

Rogue4809 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2003
    Chicago Force heads to a Chicago Wolves professional hockey game.

January 30, 2010 at 7:30 p.m. at the Allstate Arena

Tickets will be $15.00 (less if enough come out). We will be sitting together and get our name on the message board!

Mark you calendars and watch for updates!

2. Rogue4809

Rogue4809 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2003
    Correction - tickets are $19.00. They may be reduced to $15.00 if enough folks come out. So the more the better!

3. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    We hope to go, so there's two or three. The ticket price is cheaper than a babysitter.

4. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    am interested.......will know more later and will post about it sooner:)

5. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    So a little more on logistics.
    Since we are getting these as a group, we have to prepay, so that means prepay for everybody, yay!
    So what this means is that I would appreciate it that when you guys see me, please prepay the ticket, $19. If we get a better deal because of the amount of people coming, refunds will be given at the Wolves game.
    So you can pay me at Karaoke, Nov bookclub, or the holiday party. If you can't make it to any event (why not, we'll have a blast!) or prefer paypal, you can send the money to paypal@chicagoforce.org. But if you are doing paypal, please add $1 per ticket to cover the paypal fees.
    Please ask any questions you have on this here.

6. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Holiday party?? More info to follow soon?

I looked up the cost of tickets and see that the area we'll be in is normally $33 so this is a good deal.

7. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    We have the minimum now so anyone that hasn't paid as of yet, the price is now the LOW,LOW price of $15!! Available in one easy payment.

And, as a reminder, parking is extra. 11 bucks, which is cheap for a sporting event.

8. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    We are meeting at 5:30 at the Steak-n-Shake on Touhy west of Mannheim. Come to eat, or stop by just to pick up your tickets. If you can't swing that, I'll be outside of the gate facing Mannheim, pm me if you need my cell!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.