main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Women

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JEDIPAULAW, Jun 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oy636

oy636 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    They sound like very good reasons to have a girlfriend. And I wish you the best of luck. Any one in Hamilton with those same resons I am single. :)

2. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I'm glad u liked my reasons...'cos they were heartfelt..it took a lot for me to articulate that post I tell u :)

And thanks for the good luck wishes :)
    Oh and I was thinking...I really like this forum guys..your a great bunch of people..and I consider you my friends :) one day I shall have to meet you all

3. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    i got to say, i have been doing the casual sex thing the last 3 or so years, am geting pretty tired of it, a regular woman would be nice......problem is i am pretty crap at asking women out when sober, and due to some medical problems i have to remain sober for a few more months, and when i smoke i just get tired:(

4. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Looks like we are turning into a dating agency :)

You can hang with us JP, just remember to support the All Blacks this weekend :D

5. oy636

Jul 10, 2001
    That could be intersting, anyone single post their name, kinda thing and email address. Could be amusing.

Looking for tall blonde- wig suppiled if needed.:lol Sorry I read that in a personal once and thought it was really funny.

Ummmmm, more like someone who doesn't find intelligence in a female a problem. :)

6. oy636

Jul 10, 2001
  7. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    JP - maybe for your next pursuit you should try a Star Wars chick. Here's a few pointers:

If a SWC is captured, they expect to be rescued. But after you rescue them, they give the orders.

The way to a SWC's heart is through Star Wars toys.

Make sure you provide a SWC with some DNA evidence, so she is sure you're not her brother.

A SWC will fall for the following pick up lines:
    "You like me because I'm a scoundrel"
    "Are you an angel?"
    "I'm <insert your name> Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you."

The latter one works especially well if the SWC looks like she wishes she was somewhere else.

Hope that helps :D

8. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    and then u get one and all your mates r hassling her because of her looks maybe. U could use this line "she may not look much kid but shes got it where it counts".

9. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Funny you say that Kitt :)...I was thinking Yeah..that's what I need a Star Wars chick lol, before I came to Fanforce..I didn't believe that you could stereotype personalties by interest..but now I realise that there is such thing as a "Star Wars" personality..I'm serious..we all seem to be pretty much the same..interesting, funny, pretty much nice people :)..yes so that's it..I'm on the hunt for a Star Wars chick...:)

With a Star Wars
    Hmm potential Friday night activities..let's post on Fanforce..let's watch Star Wars lol..or maybe let's pretend we are Han and Leia ;) lol and I'll stop there :) lol

10. The_Barman

The_Barman Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2001
    yes you do that stopping would be a very good idea

11. Humble extra

Jun 12, 1999
    i wonder where he is going with this....

12. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Been telling him that for years.

13. oy636

Jul 10, 2001
    I think it is harder being in your twentys than it was in high school. Didn't really have to deal with conseqences then. And if I was feeling poor you hit your parents up. Where have those days gone. When holding hands was a relationship you could count on and it didn't matter if it only lasted to play time. I want to go back to primary school. Bawhahah. crying loudly.

14. Kitt327

Dec 23, 2000
    I had a boyfriend when I was five years old. His name was Rory, we used to play together all the time. Then his parents were moving away, but before he left he kissed me in front of the whole class and told me he was going to marry me. *sigh* I wonder where he is now.

Probably a dead-beat scrub with no job :D

15. oy636

Jul 10, 2001
    Or CEO of some big company.
    The boy I liked (we held hands)when I was 6 now works as a used car sales man, and still lives at home.

16. Pigalek

Pigalek Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2001
    i hate sales people

17. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Hope that doesn't include me :(

18. oy636

Jul 10, 2001
    what do you sell?

19. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Re Anita..yeah I've finally come to discover why Anita won't go out with me...she's a bitch!..she pretended to be nice, obviously to gain my confidence..then snap...it hurt me...but I'm over her now

20. Humble extra

Jun 12, 1999
    ahh, two faced!

21. oy636

Jul 10, 2001
    And you asked why I said men were immature. I think I have a case and point here.
    Can't have what he wants, so the thing becomes crappy. Oh well.

22. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Oy, I take offence that you used my quote to call men immature..and that you said that I can't ahve what I want so the whole thing becomes crappy..I realised that I loved Anita for what I thought she was, not what she actually is , there's a difference :)

Anita said...I would like to fire people..I could stay emotionally detached from them.....now Oy I hope you see the situation differently now :)

23. oy636

Jul 10, 2001
    I get what you mean now, love can be blind. Then when you open your eyes, reality can really sux.

24. Kitt327

Dec 23, 2000
    Post ANH screening, there was a lot of Star Wars discussion going on. Normally I keep my Star Wars fandom 'in the closet' but I couldn't help getting into this one conversation today.

One of my friends mentioned how she was looking forward to ESB on Sunday, and I said 'Yeah, that's the best one.'
    and this guy said 'No, the one with the Ewoks is my favourite.'
    I rolled my eyes, and said 'Guys only like that one because of Leia in her slave bikini'
    and he replied, feigning innocence, 'I don't know what you're talking about!'

And you guys complain about women!! :D

25. Humble extra

Jun 12, 1999
    on that note, its good that tv3 has given SW such a high profie, i also like not havin to hide my fandom in polite society, TPM made a lot of enemies....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.