main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wookiee Talk

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by PeterMayhew, Sep 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    "I can't wait to see how Chewie fits into Episode 3"

I hope he still fits into the costume. :D

(I hope the costume is still used in Ep.III ;) )

"they ended up having Boba vs Jango in a fight?"

How did that go? [face_laugh]

BTW, not to sound too geeky, but is there a calendar of SW events and locations on these boards? I'd like to attend at least one in my lifetime. ;)

2. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    BTW, not to sound too geeky, but is there a calendar of SW events and locations on these boards? I'd like to attend at least one in my lifetime.

Check one of your local Fan Force boards, or you can attend Celebration III in 2004, but you'll hear more about that closer to date.

3. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Oh, man, the Boba vs Jango fight was hilarious. I saw it on a realplayer clip a few months ago.

Sorry this is off-topic Mods, but I'll just get this story out of the way because it's a good one then we can return to musing about the main Wookie again :)

Okay, so you've got Jeremy Bulloch (Boba) and Temura Morrison (Jango) on stools up on a stage. They've finished talking to the audience after about half an hour, then Jeremy gets up and mentions that people have asked him if Boba could take Jango in a fight. Jeremy says 'Let's find out', and Temura enthusiastically jumps up. They clear the stools away to the sides of the stage.

All the time, Temura is yelling things like "Yep, come on. I'm gonna beat your ass, son. You're going down" and on and on. They both put their fists up, and Temura's doing 'Ali shuffles' and so on. He's skipping around the stage and running circles around Jeremy.

After a lot of Temura's showboating, threats, and punches to the air, they close up and Jeremy throws a couple of fake punches that leave Temura sprawled on his back. He twitches a few times for comedy effect, and the crowd applauds as Jeremy holds his fists up and celebrates.

They both seemed to get along really well, the crowd were eating it up with a spoon, and Temura got a real kick out of showboating and then letting Jeremy pretend to deck him. Wish I still had the clip :)

4. MeBeJedi

May 30, 2002
    "then letting Jeremy pretend to deck him. "

Are you sure he was pretending? [face_laugh] ;)

5. Darth_Fisto

Darth_Fisto Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    I just thought I'd up this to get people thinking Peter Mayhew is back ;) :p

No, but seriously, I can't wait until Episode 3 to see how Chewie ties into it. I hope he isn't CGI, because part of the character was in the suit.

Oh well, only time will tell :)

6. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Actually, Peter was busy over in fan force for quite a while... he's such a genuinely nice guy from his post....

7. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Jeremy Bulloch is a very nice guy too. I was standing around at a little party that he and Peter were at once and Jeremy actually came up to me and started talking.

8. DamonD

Nov 22, 2002
    I've only been to one conventation, but all 4 of the stall owners I spoke to mentioned that Jeremy is pretty much the nicest guy of all on the convention circuit.

Considering I always liked Boba, it's even better to know that the guy behind the helmet is a top bloke :D

9. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    Happy Birthday!!!

And, Chewie Rules!!!

10. DamonD

Nov 22, 2002
    Happy Birthday, Chewie :D

11. go-away

go-away Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2003
    Happy Birthday :D

12. MeBeJedi

May 30, 2002
    How old is Chewie now? 215? 216? :D

13. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    Happy Birthday to you Mr. Mayhew! :)

14. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    double post.

15. vlps

vlps Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2002
    a late but very happy B-Day :)

16. vlps

vlps Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2002
    a late but very happy B-Day :)

17. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    hello, I have never posted in this fourm before, but someone here told me I should post here that I met the wookie today :D he is great fun, and really nice ( not that any of you need to hear it from me, all of you probly know already)

so, anyway, the person that told me to post said that the people here woulkd be happy to know he is out doing stuff, and frankly, at the moment I dont think he has a shortage of stuff, he is in New York now, and will be in Florida soon for SW weekends, those are always fun.

anyway, if you read my mindless dribble thanks for giveing me your time, if you didnt, thanks for putting up with the time it took to ignore it :p

18. DamonD

Nov 22, 2002
    Things are gonna be getting pretty busy for him at the moment, I bet :)

19. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    I referred her here today... she said something about her FF got to eat with him today.

20. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Ok, I found the pic on a google search for Chewbacca, and added text... it's quite scary.

[image=http://webzero.us/users/Ousley2/she-chewie.JPG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.