main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Working on new Material.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Hey guys.

Sooo..............

I was looking at the old posts, like some of you guys have been.
    Reflecting, and pondering...
    I think I'm going to pick up my writing again. It seemed to be well received, and I didn't enjoy cutting it without any justified ending. I don't know if I want to finish that. It's part of an era that I'm unsure about wrapping up.

I feel like Cloud Strife. I got in touch with the Lifestream, and I see things alot more clearly now. I've been rough drafting on paper some stories.

Now, given what I currently have and know, I don't know if I can/or would willingly use everyone in these writings, kinda like I did before. These characters may have original names, with no affiliation to any of us, however they may most definitely be inspired by real life people :)

I'm going to keep at it, and when I get a good chapter, I might put it up here, if you guys give an okay. I don't want to flame :) But perhaps a revival of the Boards is in Order...

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I think you are right. I also think the beginning of this will truly start tonight! :)

3. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Oh yeah? That's cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.