main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Worst movies you've ever seen.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Qui-Gon-Matt, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town. I have it on DVD

2. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    I forgot the worst movie ever made. It was so bad I blocked it out of my memory until my wife just reminded me. "Eyes Wide Shut" the biggest crap bomb I ever saw.

3. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!! Is that a real scene in there with the lawn mower? I might have my movies mixed up.

4. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    You've got the right movie! It's a Troma movie, the guys who made Toxic avenger, and Class of Nuke em high. Plus so many other turkeys.

5. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Damn, I remember The Toxic Avenger and Class of Nuke'em High. Those movies rocked! Oh, the cheesey movies form the 80's. The Toxic Avenger spawned a few sequals and a Saturday morning cartoon show. I liked both B&T movies. I saw em' both in the theater. Station!

Here's a bad movie, but I kind of liked it. The Wraith. It had Clint Howard in it. Any movie with that guy is worth its weight in gold. I just bought Gung Ho (Ron Howard movie/brother to Clint Howard) from Walmart. It has an awesome cast. Look in the $5.50 bin and you will find both movies. Anyone remember Clint as a bald kid in the original Star Trek show?

I'm gonna add to my already long list:

Millenium...horrible.

Beast Master sequals-the first one was awesome.

Robo Jox-Graham from Alien Nation...drink some spoiled milk.

Killer Clowns from Outerspace...

Popcorn the Movie-"Buy a bag, go home in a box!"-I had the movie poster to this one.

Dirty Dancing-Im sorry ladies, but this movie sucked bad. I didnt have a time of my life watching this one.

Cube-My buddy Scott wanted this one added.

Red Sonja-a Conan spinoff with Schwarzenegger, but not as Conan?

Cherry 2000-bad, very bad.

6. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    Super Mario Brothers-there was even a cereal.

Double Dragon-another bad video game movie.

Street Fighter-Van, Damn this one sucked!

The explorers-no need to explore it.

Stop or my Mom will shoot-another Golden Girl movie.

Robot Jox the sequal-Machine Wars.

She Devil-what was up with the two Darlenes?

Masters of the Universe-Monica from Friends...woo hoo!

Kung Pow!-sounds like a Batman tv show sound effect.

7. AnakinAlone77

AnakinAlone77 Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2005
    Hi..this my first post.

I don't know the name of it, but it was by some comedy group or even one guy, circa 2000. It was a parody of different stuff, a la 'Kentucky Fried Movie', but not funny AT ALL. One of the running gags was a character called Batman who beat up on old ladies with a bat. Does this ring a bell with anyone? The later scenes were so tasteless and completely absent of humor that I walked out. The only other movie I've left before it ended was Brian DePalma's "Body Double"...Melanie Griffith is so BAD

8. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Body Double is one of my guilty pleasures. Whenever that movie is showing on HBO or Cinemax I have to watch. I can't help but laugh when the wannabe actor loses it in the tunnel. But then he scores right after that. :cool:

9. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Hi AnakinAlone77 - welcome to the boards.

Bobasparxx -I hate Dirty Dancing too and I had a friend who used to put it on all the time and it drove me crazy!

10. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    "nobody puts Baby in a corner" Dirty Dancing is a huge turkey. My sister watched it all the time when we were growing up. She had two different soundtracks too.

11. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    I own Dirty Dancing on both VHS and DVD. Story behing that. I had this theory...my wife watches the movie when ever she comes across it on TV. It drives me nuts. So, I had this idea, hey if I bought the movie, she can watch it when ever she wants to. And so, if the movie does come on TV, I can say, well you own the movie. Let me watch something else. Didn't work as planned. She still watches it on TV. And since we have cable, its on like every weekend. and then came DVD's. WE had to replace the VHS with the DVD copy.

12. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    HA HA HA The exact same story at my house. Too funny!

13. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    My sympathy to both of you!:(

14. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    My sympathies as well. Dirty Dancing sucked.

I like The Wraith in that so bad, yet so good category.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.