main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive WOTG VI- The Shadow of Doubt

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthSeti5, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    Reandevous Point

This attack had been a long time in coming... Was a pity that the Morians would not get a chance to witness the result first hand.

Depressing a button on the arm of his command chair, Kieran signaled the launch of the ships who might ensure the legacy of the Morian Raiders would live on in eternity.

But as what? Now watching the small fleet detach from the main body and prepare for their hyperspace jump, Kieran wondered what the Galaxy would think of him now. Kieran the Great? Kieran the Hunted? Kieran the Butcher? The possiblities were endless...... And the majority of them were unpleasant. But what had to be done, had to be done.

Kieran was dead tired of sitting back in Moria Base striking small targets and convoys while the history of the galaxy proceeded unpreturbed. Though reckless, for once he wanted to noticably strike at the Empire, have Imperial systems quiver in fear at the mention of his name. He had yet to be defeated in a single battle. But that alone would get him nothing. He needed to help change the course of the war. And to do that, he had to draw a bit of attention.......

Into the interlude....

2. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Refugee Ship, Edge of Imperial Space

Kyle shook Jarrede and pointed to his chrono.

"Let's move," he whispered. Silently they crept towards the door which slid open effortlessly. They were crouched on a metal walkway that ran around the large engine room. Down below them were the hyperdrive controls. Kyle motioned for Jarrede to wait where he was and quietly got onto the railing. A hyperdrive technician walked under where Kyle was and Kyle moved. He jumped down behind the technician and swung his arm around. His hand hit precisely where he wanted and the technician fell to the ground.

Kyle rolled the body behind some fuel canisters and ran to the hyperdrive controls. After a quick scan of them he found what he wanted and slammed his fist down on the button. Jarrede fell back onto the door and the freighter suddenly came out of hyperspace. Kyle no longer wished to be quiet, he bolted up on top of the fuel crates and lept onto the walkway. The lights flickered and then stopped, emergency ones coming on soon.

"Let's go!" he ordered. Jarrede ran after Kyle as they made their way to the escape pods near the engine room. Kyle had opened one and prepared it to jettison. Jarrede was bending over to get in but Kyle pointed to the pod next to his.

"If we are caught than we'll be worse off than we we started. Take a different one and we can meet up at the rendevous point," Kyle ordered, he waited for Jarrede to step back and then shut the pod.

Jarrede moved to the second pod and opened it. Sitting inside he closed the door and opened the pod doors. Looking out the viewport he saw Kyle's pod eject and resisted the urge to wave. Quickly he turned back to the console and released the clamps. The pod free falled as it spun away from the halted freighter, Kyle frantically trying to use the manouvering thrusters.

Once he had finally obtained control Kyle's pod was no where to be seen and Jarrede felt cold and alone.

"Well, at least those Imps can't get me," Jarrede said to himself

TAG: No one

3. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Bestine

Soon after the imperials entered the garrison, they found that no soilders were present. Data downloads from the computer terminals were begun.

Tag: Mitthy

[b][i]Toprawan sector[/i][/b]

Now arrived in the sector, the small fleet dropped out of hyperspace. Quickly getting to action, the small fleet send out a message.

"This is President Turk Elllingsworth from bestine...i need to make contact with Jace Halycron immediately."

[b]Tag: Jace[/b]

4. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    You're damn lucky I checked in Thok.

[b][blockquote]Toprawa Sector
    Communications center of the MC-100 [i]Jennifer Leigh[/i][/b][/blockquote]
    At full run, His Royal Majesty King Jace Halycron surged through the hallways and corridors of [i]Jennifer Leigh[/i] and arrived in the bridge mere moments after the initial message.
    "Bridge, patch me through to that ship," Halycron began.

The automatic ship-to-ship reply patched through.
    [i]...
    Bestine ships, you are in violation of Toprawa sancity and exile. State your purposes immediately or be prepared to be fired upon.
    ...[/i]

Jace quickly sundered himself, and raked a finger through his goatee before straightening his crown and robes. The vidcomm displayed his visage across every ship in the sector, and those hidden back in the Norrath legion.
    "Welcome, Turk Ellingsworth. I regret to inform you that your timing could not have been worse. What are your intentions?"

[b]TAG: Thok[/b]

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Field Marshal Veers

Bestine

"We've only found four garrisons on the surface, sir." An aide reported to the Field Marshal. The elder Veers glanced over at his son questioningly.

"Two are underwater for the naval forces." Zevulon replied.

"I see." Veers glanced out at the returning forces and slightly cringed at the losses they had sustained trying to destroy the rebel presence here. "All the surface garrisons have been destroyed and their datacores downloaded?"

"Yes, sir." The aide replied. "The only datacore left to download would be the one in the Presidential Palace in the capital."

"Send a detachment to download that information." Veers commanded.

Presidential Palace

Three stormtrooper squads and six techs arrived at the palace and began to enter the building to download the datacore from the central computer.

TAG: Thok

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Admin: Please close this thread. She be done. :_|

The Galaxy:

The galaxy is stunned.

It felt as if every being was holding its breath. Not knowing where they would turn or where they would go. The Empire was still there, but becoming lost and divided with the portents of warlordism on the horizon. The rebels were, too, divided and still leaderless. Their cause of upsetting the Empire had ended in fire, but a new freedom was becoming evident in the far reaches of space. And unknown to all, the Yuuzhan Vong invaders were planning a renewed offensive. Their blades were pointed at the Core and would not be halted.

The galaxy is stunned and everywhere the skies are falling. Hope is all that is left to the free peoples of the galaxy as the veiling shadow of darkness has now fallen. A very few remain who strive to defeat the forces of evil. It remains to be seen whether they will prevail in their quest for freedom.

The only thing that can be known is that the one path left open to the galaxy is the path of pain

To Be Concluded . . .

7. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Up, for the good of the RPF history.

*cries more*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.