main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

(WT#8)(Day 1)(P)A day in the life of Erik

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Dark_Lord_Erik, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    This is one of my typical days...

Sunday:

12am-7am - Working. Mostly running around getting everything ready for the rest of the day. Getting into arguments with customers. Putting together Sunday papers. What fun!

7am-7:30am - Driving home. Trying to stay awake behind the wheel. Once again I make it home.

7:30am-11am - Typing on my computer. Trying to keep up with the BB house, with no luck. Keeping up on my fantasy baseball and football teams.

11am-5pm - In bed trying to sleep. No luck at all. I just sit there thinking how nice it would be to sleep. Thinking about how nice sleeping would be, oddly enough, doesn't help me to fall asleep.

5pm-6pm - Turn on a boring channel to coax me into boredom. I fall asleep.

6pm-8:30pm - Sleeping. Possibly dreaming about being a super hero, or even about sex. Who knows?

8:30pm-9pm - Catching up on what I can online. Watching some TV.

9pm-9:15pm - Showering. Stop picturing me naked.

9:15pm-9:45pm - Getting dressed and getting ready for work.

9:45pm-10pm - Driving to work. Once again, trying not to kill everyone when I pass out behind the wheel.

10pm-7am(Monday) - Working. Putting up stock in my aisle. Getting into arguments with customers. Possible fist fights with customers. Thinking about sleeping. Cursing my job.

2. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    So, what's your typical day like?

3. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Hmmm, I don't really have a typical day since I'm always working different hours, but here's what my typical day looks like this week...

7:30 - 7:35 am: Get up, get dressed start coffee.

7:35 - 8:30 am: Drink coffee, while catching up on the boards.

8:30 - 8:45 am: Walk to work.

8:45 am - 1:00 pm: Sit here at work. Get my work done in about ten minutes, spend the rest of the time posting here and trying to look busy. Help the occasional patron.

1:00 - 2:00 pm: Lunch. Go get a bagel, some orange juice, maybe stop at my friend Jonah's for a little Mr. Show or record scratching.

2:00 - 5:00 pm: Back at work, more of the same.

5:00 - 5:15 pm: Walk home, maybe pick up dinner.

5:15 - sometime around midnight: I don't really have any kind of set schedule for the evenings. I'll spend time with the family, post a bit on here, cook some dinner, maybe go for a run or watch a movie. Once or twice a week I'll go down to the studio and work on music. Usually I get to bed around 12:30 or so....

4. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Feel like you're in a rut, eh, Erik? Don't worry. Something will come up sometime.

My "typical day" is hard to describe, because I don't really have one. This is my year off, so I could say "Doing nothing", but I read, cook, sit in the garden, feed the animals.

Today, it was:

12 am

Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Rosie got up at 11, and she was sitting outside.

12.30 am - 2 pm

Talked to Rosie. It had rained quite heavily, so the chairs and table and grass were soaking wet. As usual, she had an idea a minute. Just got up, so didn't really listen.

2 pm - 5 pm

We sat in the sun, reading, had some tea, some coffee. She said: "Let's go to the beach! It's Monday, kids are back in school." We nearly went, but then we decided it was more fun to go rowing in the lake.

5 pm - 7 pm

Went rowing. I couldn't row for laughing, it was just crazy. The boat is too small for two people, so we sat there like the contortionists of the circus: crammed up, knees under each other's arms. She said "The Ship of Freaks is now sailing out!" really loud, which got me laughing myself silly.

7 pm - 10 pm

Sat on the balcony, drinking. I went easy on the heavier drinks, because I mean, man -- four days in a row.

10 pm

Went inside. Rosie wanted to see my "Eyes Wide Shut" DVD at 11, so I went to this place.

There you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.