main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

X-Mas '05 Party

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Jeffbacca, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Alrighty gang its that time of year and its time for the annual Christmas party. This year Rhode Squadron, Boston Rebels and Foxboro Syndicate will all be joining together for a wonderful holiday get together. Mike (DarthWormie) has graciously opened up his home for the occasion. Please PM Mike or myself for directions to his house.

Mike has given both this sunday 11th and the sunday after that 18th for possible dates. I'm leaning more towards this sunday. Since the 18th is the sunday before christmas and I'm sure people will be busy enough. Let me know if that will be a problem. If enough people want to change the date we can do that.

As far as secret santa goes: due to such short notice its going to be a little different. If you are coming to the party and want to participate please bring a present. No more then $15. The catch: you won't know who you have until everyone gets there. We'll pull names at the party.

Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    This Sunday works best for me. We are doing an Xmas party on the 18th at my in-laws. Then we are out of town on the 22nd.

I just need to know what time the festivities start and if I need to bring anything food or drink wise. Chris I might be able to con the ol' lady into making wings for ya. lol

3. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I just PM'd Jeff, and if you guys all decide this Sunday is the best, that's fine by me. The start time is completely flexible. 1:00 - 1:30 is fine and for those who need to take public transportation, the Ashland commuter rail stop is about 10 minutes from my house.

Besides a gift, people can bring whatever they feel comfortable bringing. Jeff threw out the idea getting a few pizza's and keeping it relatively simple. Food contributions are welcomed and accepted so Jorge, if your wife wants to make wings she's more than welcomed to.

If anyone needs directions, feel free to PM me.

Mike

4. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Alrighty, if you need to reach me via the boards, please do so before Friday at 5PM. There's something wrong with my internet connection at home and I can go online. If you need to reach me for directions or you need a pick up at the train station, give me a call at home. If you need the number, just drop me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.