main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    Last minute character!!

Character Sheet:

Name: Carl Jerimiah Jones

Alias: Jerry

Height: 6 feet

Hair Color: Dark brown

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Weight: 182 pounds

Clothing: A tight cut off sleevee shirt, bunched up black cargo pants, and Biker gloves on his hands, also has high top shoes.

Power: Can produce energy through his hands, shimering with crimson light, and blast them to produce minor to massive explosions.

Characteristics: He is cocky at times, but he can be very sweet and caring.

Faction: X-Men

Bio: He is a boy with super powers who was abandoned by his family for this. He can unleash a lot of rage, but he still is willing to fight for good.

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey- Ani_dala (X-Men)
    Wolverine- Mr_Sith (X-Men)
    Quicksilver- Jango313 (?)
    Magneto- OBI-BEN-KENOBI (Brotherhood)
    Zabe- bountyhunter_42 (Unaffiliated)
    Pyro- Darth_zame43 (Magneto, Brotherhood)
    Vigilante- Zedd-Vega (Unaffiliated)
    Drake Blace/Dragonfyre -Kev-Mas_Colcha (X-Men)
    Roberto Wolfe/Lycanthrope: Zedd-Vega (X-Men)
    Omega Red- OBI-BEN-KENOBI (Brotherhood, Magneto)
    Scott Summers/Cyclops- Kartanym (X-Men)
    Bobby/Ice-Man- Kartanym. (X-Men)
    Colossus- Saintheart (X-Men)
    Nightcrawler- CmdrMitthrawnuruodo (X-Men)
    Gambit- jedi_of_darkness (?)
    Kane Tetsuo/Shadow- Angel_of_Sith (Unaffiliated)
    Alex/Havok- Kev-Mas_Colcha (X-Men)
    Kessa Gane/Spark- Darth_Joesha (Magneto, Brotherhood)
    Carl Jeremiah Jones/Jerry- Carl_Jones (X-Men)

3. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    I am way too outnumbered. Can some of you question marks please join the brotherhood to even out the 2 sides?

X-men = double my ranks.

4. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Vigilante:

Night. A shadowy figure atop of a large building looks down on a busy city.

"Washington DC. This is my city. I am here to protect the weak and innocent and serve the side of justice. Sure Spiderman has New York and Daredevil has Hell's Kitchen, but DC is mine..."

Vigilante leapt from the building top to the next looking down on some thugs bullying a young woman. He leapt down landing in a deep crouch and jumped back up dealing a devastaning flip kick to one of them and a hard elbow to the stomach of the other. The woman thanked him and rushed off.

"...and no one can take it from me..."

TAG: Anyone
    ======================================================

IC as Lycanthrope

Roberto sat in his dorm silently reading through a Gothic Novel. He preferred to stay to himself steering clear of the other X-Men. He knew they didn't like him. No one did. He was an outcast even among mutants... this didn't bother him... much...

TAG: Anyone

5. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Great, another friggin X-Men! :p

I'd assume that Magneto's base is located on the outskirts of Boston.

Wolverine- Brotherhood Lair

As Wolverine walked into the dimly lit room, he could see that Jean Grey was still being the victim of what Magneto deemed "simply persuasion". Ever since her recovery from the Alkili Lake incident, she had had no time whatsoever to rest, or have any form of a break.

Many times, Wolverine had spoke up about this persuasion, but met glaring eyes every time. Still, he was told that she would indeed live through this situation, but not before they got what they needed.

It was decided a good idea to try and harness Jean's power. Although the current attempts were to no avail, progress was being made. The Brotherhood, was trying to use extreme doses of command serum. She was finally breaking down.

"Magneto, how much more of this will she have to take?", Wolverine asked straight forward.

Tag: OBK

6. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    IC as Jerry:

Jerry was just outside the mutant academy training with some defense droid turrets. Jerry would cup his hands together, they would shimmer with red flashing light, and he would then blast the turrets down. BOOM! BOOM! CRASH! Explosions kept on coming. Jerry would keep shooting down turrets as one after each other they would come burning down to the floor. After he had had enough, Jerry closed his eyes, walked away, and into the academy to go to his academic studies. He went to get his books and papers, then went into his U.S. Government class. He sat down and opened up his books.

TAG: Anyone (Academy teachers, perhaps?)

7. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Spark walked into the room where Wolverine and jean were. "He is right magneito(sp), dont you think she's had enough?"

8. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey:

Jean screamed in help and pain, looking at Magneto and Wolverine, trying to defeat her power, her power that was being used, she was in so much pain.
    "How could you?".

TAG: All

9. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    "Patience is a virtue, wolverine"

Magneto said as he approached the cold steel jean was lying on and placed his hand beside her face.His arrogance clear as any other man in the brotherhood would have been pounced on by wolverine for allowing themselves to get that close to her.

"She will be herself again when she has given us what we want.What we need.The time it takes, is up to her."

TAG: Mr Sith

EDIT: this will be his response to sparks. He lets her hear his answer to wolverine.

10. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    "Sir, im going to go and run a perimeter check." Spark said knowing where she was not wanted. "Is there any specific place you want me?"

11. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Dragonfyre :: Xavier's School for the Gifted

Dragonfyre was outside, flying around, bored. He simply needed something to do, so, he flew around. He then went back to the ground, and went inside, yelling out loud.

"Yo, everyone!!! Can't there be something to do around here?! I mean, I can't use the danger room, as it is already occupied!"

TAG :: Anyone

IC :: Havok :: Xavier's School for the Gifted - Danger Room

Havok was in the Danger Room, practicing his abilities. He radiated his heat, and blasted all of the dangerous machines to pieces.

"Heh. That was easy enough... I guess I'll give up the room to the maintenaince crews now!!!"

He left the room, with a smirk on his face, to the living room, where he sat down on the couch...

TAG :: Anyone

12. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Wolverine- Brotherhood Lair

A twinge of anger still present, Wolverine nodded slowly. Turning back to Jean, he looked downward, not wanting their eyes to match.

"I've told you, the X-Men, they just...they just didn't have a chance. Peace isn't the solution for this crap, if you were smart, you'd do what I did, and join him."

Still hoping that she would in fact agree, and that they would rule over the humans, and that nothing would ever stand in their way, he quickly shot that thought down. Jean, more than likely, would never give in.

"I...I have to go...", Wolverine turned to Magneto, and then turned towards the doorway. He needed something to escape all of this, something to get his mind off all of it. It was plaguing his very way of thinking.

Tag: Anyone

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean shook her head, then screamed again in pain and agony, searching for Scott, trying to find him.
    "Scott, please help me, someone"
    Jean continued to grimce in pain, then looked at Magneto and closed her eyes...
    "I would never join you, you are a liar, you can't help the world, you will destroy it!"

14. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    what? Oh yes, just check the perimeter.

TAG:Sparks

EDIT: I can't hear jean through my helmet, which I wear when I'm around her.

15. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    "yes sir." She said before leaving the room, she used to be one of his favorites, but now she was just one of the rest.

16. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Vigilante is just scouring DC for now, so he's gonna sit back until some action goes on there or if anyone runs into him.

IC as Lycanthrope

Roberto heard the loud voice of one of the other students as he grumbled to himself. He swung open his door and yelled out of his room.

"HEY ESE! Cut the noise man, I'm tryin' to read up here..."

His voice carried a latino accent. Roberto learned Spanish from his mother, but didn't learn much German from his father. He slammed his door loudly as he went back to his reading.

TAG: Dragonfyre, anyone in the school

17. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    X-Men:

Brotherhood:
    Wolverine- Mr_Sith (Brotherhood)

Unaffiliated:

OOC: It seems like all the unaffiliated are going to have to become Brotherhood if things don't shape up. lol Well, i'm going to be unaffiliated myself, but if things don't work out soon, i will allow my character to become a brotherhood, but X-Men please still try to get me on your team. :p

Character Sheet:

Name: Unknown

Alias: Gunslinger

Height: 6'2"

Hair Color: Dark blonde

Eye Color: Light blue

Weight: aAbout 174 lbs.

Clothing: A dark brown trench coat, black sunglasses, black shirt, and dark blue jeans. Also wears brown boots. Wears with him a pair of revolvers.

Power: Controls fire(hey sometimes there are people with the same power) and his ability with revolvers are eerie as he very rarely misses.

Characteristics: Keeps to himself and does as he sees fit. Loves to guns out of fire and shoot.

Faction: Unaffiliated as of now.

Bio: Gunslinger walks the streets of San Francisco, California(we need someone out west after all) and does as he wants. Humans run or try to kill him if they know who he is. If not, they just cast a wary glance toward him as he goes by. After all kills he leaves an image of a revolver on the victim's chest, the image is made out of fire.

18. Talcius

Talcius Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    Name: Tahno Ujisawa

Alias: Chem

Height: 5'10

Hair Color: Long black hair tied into a single tail

Eye Color: Black that fades to violet at the center

Weight: 157

Clothing: Everyday street clothing that varies from day to day. Usually consists of jeans a t-shirt and a vest and beanie that has dork emblazoned on the front.

Power: Tahno can manipulate his body at the molecular level allowing him to change the way his body works and giving him a way to turn even his breath or sweat into weapons. i.e. he could turn sweat into acid or a potent knockout/paralaysis toxin, he could breathe concentrated Carbon Monoxide or turn his lungs into semi-gills allowing him to breathe in different enviroments for limited ammouns of time. He has to of come into contact with said drug, poison etc to recreate it though and that can be awfully dangerous.

Characteristics: Tahno also called 'No' or 'Chem' is an easy going teenager who seems more interested in partying and females then he does with fighting. He is
    slight of frame with a build matching someone who does intensive excercising on a regular basis. His face is pleasent and he comes off as a very charming, disarming, easy going fellow.

Faction: Magneto

Bio: Born and raised in a middle class family, Tahno went through life and school like a normal human being except he never had a want for anything. At a young age Tahno found that could make his body change, not neccesarily how he physically looked but how strong or what his body could do. He used this power to 'convince' people that he should get what he wanted in any number of ways but he never did anything too outrageous that it would draw unwanted attention to himself. He joined Magento shortly after graduating High School, a stout believer in that the strong should rule he supports Magento almost fanatically and has since expanded the way he uses his powers to include battling Magento's enemies with caustic acid and gases of various natures.

19. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey:

Jean used all the strenght she had to try to contact Scott thorugh her mind, trying to get him to help her, to calm her down.
    "Scott, Proffesor Xavier, someone pelase help me!"

OCC:X-Men:
    Wolverine- Mr_Sith (X-Men)

Brotherhood:
    Tahno Ujisawa/Chem

Unaffiliated:
    Gunslinger- Darth_Elu

20. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Havok :: Xavier's School for the Gifted

Havok, then heard Jean Grey's pleas for help, and he then knew she was alive, but in trouble. He then informed all the X-Men that he could...

TAG :: X-Men

IC :: Dragonfyre :: Xavier's School for the Gifted

Dragonfyre was then notified by Havok, and then knew that he was to help... Finally, a good mission for him, and something to cure his boredom...

TAG :: X-Men

21. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Elu, I'm part of the Brotherhood. As it says in the opening post. ;)

22. bountyhunter_42

bountyhunter_42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2003
    Zabe stood about 100 yds away from Jean seeing she was in great pain he walked over to her. She turned with alarm and Zabe said "Don't worry!" Im not on either side... yet. Zabe could see this was going to get nasty real fast so he kept his palms ready w/ice in one palm and fire in to other.

TAG::Ani Dala

23. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC:

Seeing as how your not on either side, I don't think you'd be able to get this close to our Lair. And I think an escape attempt is out of the question. ;)

24. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Approved by Ani_dala

Name: Jenna Forester

Alias: Fallen

Height: 5'2

Hair Color: shoulder length blonde hair

Eye Color: blue eyes

Weight: 100 lbs

Clothing: baggy old clothings. You can probualy say around 1980's kind of clothing

Power: When she becomes angry her eyes light up and she turns into a vampire, when she is in the vampire form, she can bite them and they will turn into something like herself for 7 good hours..She also has a lot of strength.

Characteristics: She's nice, friendly, a loner most of the time. SHe travels by herself.

Faction: SHe would be more to the X-men

Bio: When Jenna was born she was bitten by a vampire. Her parents who didnt want anything to dow with any "special" kind of girl, left her on the streets. WHen Jenna turned 12 a military program found her and made sure that she knew nothing of her special "snapping" power. She still doesnt know. She's on the streets of New York, trying to make a normal life for herself.

OCC: Sorry Mr_Sith. Just had to fix it.

25. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC:

Emily, didn't we talk about the whole snap of a finger thing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.