main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Divided

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    OOC: Were in the Sparring Room.

IC: Wolverine

As soon as Wolverines clothes were lit ablaze, he quickly got to the ground and rolled until the flames were extinguished. Most of his uniform was fire retardant anyway, so no real harm was done. Wolverine paused for a second as he began to stand back up. A Scent caught his attention. ?Sabertooth? he muttered, as he quickly turned from Magneto and Nightcrawler and ran off and into the shadowy portion of the room in search of his nemesis.

Tag: Chim, and or Mitth and Lord-Vader

2. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Magneto
    Sparring Room

Magneto watched as the wolf man ran away and started flying after him slowly. He didnt want to interact with him just yet, but not lose sight of him.

Tag: All, Chim, Quick

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Sparring Room

Noticing from his vantage point from above that Magneto had been responsible for setting Wolverine ablaze, Nightcrawler disappeared once again to only reappear inside Magneto's shield double kicking at the Pole's helmeted head.

TAG: LV

4. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: Only one character you say? :(
    Oh well. I'm satisfied. :)

IC:Sabretooth
    Sparring room hallway

*As wolverine ran into the shadowy part of the room, Sabretooth climbed out from behind a cabinet that only partially covered him.*

"What am I doing? What is goign on?!" Creed asked himself quietly.\\All I know is that Wolverine is near by and that isn't good news.// Sabretooth said in his head.

*Now wovlerine was now in veiw.Creed runs out at full speed and spears Wolvie against the wall with a loud smash*(hope you don't mind Quick. :p )

"Long time no see my friend." Sabretooth said picking himself up.

TAG: Quick,Mitth,-L-V-...anyone else

5. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Pyro IC: Garden Room
    Pyro watched his situation unhappily, cursing to himself he lept the tiles that Gladiator sent at him and dodged a few of the metal balls Magneto made, some of them going through his arm. After that he was slammed against the wall by Gladiator and he fell unconscious, but looking dead.

Tag:anyone

6. Thok2

Thok2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2003
    Gambit

Enroute to the Garden Room

Bothered by the whole situation, Gambit knew if he was to survive, there would be only one way out....get them all. Running into another room where mutants were still in battle, Gambit poised himself for anything that could happen. Around him, it looked as if he was now in a greenhouse of sorts, perhaps a garden. For it didnt matter, fo trees were just more ammo for the ragin cajin. With his pole in hand, he saw one mutant on the floor. "perfect"

Grabbing his pole, and his deck of cards, Gambit charged....6 Cards flying at full explosive capasity and pole at his side.

Tag: Elu

7. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I thought you were somewhere else Thok. Then again i didn't put my location did i. Let me edit that...

8. Thok2

Thok2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2003
    OOC: Gambit is everywhere....he will find you ;)

See...i just came looking myself.

9. -Jaina-

-Jaina- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: Heh, almost missed your post -Lord-Vader-. I think I'll just stick with Shadowcat.

As Shadowcat

Shadowcat winced as the Acolyte went flying through her. Swiftly turning around, she kicked the Acolyte to the ground. Shadowcat slammed the Acolyte's head to the ground when she heard a groan escape from his lips. She shivered involuntarily. She hated it when people passed through her.

TAG: Theron, if you want to.

10. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I'd like to play Rogue. Will post bio later.

11. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Garden Room

Gladiator looked down at the mutant crumpled by his feat. "Har har har. Good riddance, little one."

He felt a slight breeze move through the room, and turned in time to see another mutant near the entrance. Two explosive cards impacted against Gladiator's chest, while another hit his left arm. The force of the explosions threw him back against one of the walls, collapsing part of the structure on top of him. After regaining his bearings, Gladiator tried to pull himself free of the wreckage, but could barely move his left arm and could not pull himself out. Instead he released a long trail of optical blasts at his assailant.

TAG: Gambit

12. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Code Name: Rogue
    Mutant Ability: absorbs energy from human beings; in the case of mutants, their powers
    Appearance: Brown hair with two white streaks, brown eyes

13. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    ooc: Sorry everyone for being gone for a while. Been busy and wasnt able to get on the computer.

Magneto
    Corridor following Wolverine

Magneto was smacked by something blue in the face. He fell to the ground getting up slowly. The thing that had kicked him had teleported away. He spotted the creature on the ceiling and shot a bolt of electricity at it.

He took off again towards where Wolverine was heading and found a larger wolfman fighting Wolverine. He touched down to the floor and started walking towards them.

Tag: Mitth, Chim, Quick

14. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Mr. Sinister: Monitor Room

Mr. Sinister chuckled as the Acolyte Delgado passed through her and fell down. Delgado was on the ground hot with anger with being embarrassed by a girl. Mr. Sinister in the meantime noticed that the girl did not run after their attack. Sinister gazed at the girl known as Shadowcat with his eerie red eyes, "Why aren't you running, like you usually do?" Then he turned to the fallen Acolyte "Acolyte, get up and take care of this nuisance."

As the two-fought, Mr. Sinister in the darkness changed his form to someone Shadowcat would know, first he wanted to change into Storm someone Shadowcat was close to. But he didn't know her very well, but he changed his appearance to Cyclops someone he knew very well. Sinister in Scott Summers appearance tackled the Acolyte and knocked him into the ground. The Acolyte who was wise to this ploy didn?t resist, he knew that he was the only one besides Mr. Sinister who was in the room. Mr. Sinister shouted to Shadowcat while the Acolyte was sprawled on the ground, ?Hurry we must get out of here! Guide me I can?t see, Mr. Sinister destroyed my glasses.?

TAG -Jaina-

15. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: Excellent. :D

Sparrign Room,Fighting Wolvie.

"MAGNETO! Looks like you were attcked by what Wolverine was fighting a few moments ago.What do you want here?" Sabre tooth said in between kicks to wolverines mid half.

16. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    Magneto

Wherever you guys are

"I want to kill you. Why else would I come in here?"

Tag:ALL

17. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    ooc: We have to get things rolling, someones going to die.

Magneto
    Room with Wolverine and Sabertooth

Magneto lifted both of his arms and picked Wolverine and Sabertooth off of the ground. He played a little, making them fly into walls and into each other. Then he let them fly into the ceiling and then drop to the floor. But none of this really hurt them because of their healing powers. Magneto then got ahold of the two and started to pull their insides out. First with their claws.

TAG: ALL

18. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Hey Vader,you should just re-post your actions after mine. :p That way...

Sparring Room,Fighting Wolvie,and now maybe Magneto.

"Suit yourself." Sabretooth said as he picked up Wolverine and tossed him at Magneto."CATCH!"(I hope this isnt against the rules.Quick hasn't been on to post so I decided to use him a little.I was just moving the story on.Plus he has nothing to worry about...healing factor. :D )

*Just as Sabrtooth released Wolverine from his hands,his healing factor kicked in and he couldn't realize what was going on.Why he had been attckin Wolverine,and now why magneto was comming down from the sky after him.He felt strange*

"Wait Magnus! Just a few minutes ago you were speaking of Mutant peace and co-existance with one another,together in peace.And now you wish to destroy one of your own?" Sabretooth said inoccently,wich was very much against he character to begin with.

TAG:QUick,-Lord-Vader-...

19. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    OOC: I want to null the second half of my post. -Jaina- you and the Acolyte keep on fighting and whatever, Sinister is going to stay and observe the others. You can beat the Acolyte if you want, doesn't matter to me.

20. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: Wow what happened? :eek: Lets get this going now.

Sparring Room

*With Magneto's attck Sabretooth's healing power was working over time.His claws were being pulled out,it felt like someone was puling his body apart,but slowly only removing one peice at a time.Victor watched as parts of his insides were being pulled out and let out several howls of emence pain.But his powers were working surprisingly well.*

*With Magnus pulling the adamantium towads him Sabretooth thought that he could grab ahold of a piece of the removed adamantium and float be pulled right over to Magneto.That way Magneto's plan would have back fired.*

"This aint over yet Magnus!" Sabretooth said as he struggled and yelled.

*Sabretooth grapped ahold of a piece of the adamantium that magneto was pulling out of him that had left his body now.It was moving right towards Magneto.As it soon reached him Victor kicked the side of Magneto's head extremely hard*

TAG: -L-V-...anyone else that is still around.

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: I'm still here but I'm Morph, who is waiting for the more powerful mutants to kill eachother off.

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Nightcrawler

Upset that Magneto chose not to come after him after the lightning bolt attack, Kurt Wagner decided to go after Magneto instead. The cerulean furball crawled down the domed ceiling and into the room which he had seen the master of magnetisim disappear into.

He did not like the gory sight before him. "Eww. And he has the gall to say us Germans are monsters?!"

BAMF! He disappears in a bluiesh-purple cloud of sulfar and teleports inside Magneto's shield. He did not stop right there. He kicked out at Magneto, teleported behind him and kicked him in the kidney. He disappeared again and again and again, kicking here and punching there all the while filling up Magneto's space within the shield with sulfarous smoke that would be choking to any living creature.

Except for Nightcrawler...

TAG: Sabertooth, Quick, LV

23. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: I revived the thread. :D

Sparring Room

"Thank you for the distraction my little blue friend. It seems you are a formidable opponent. You kept Wolverine at bey,and you took it to Magneto hard.I am impressed!" Creed said as he held his arm that was bleeding pretty badly from the previous incedent.Then again all of his body was blody one way or another."Without that I might be dead right now. Even with my healing powers..."

TAG: Mitth,Quick,LV...

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "No problem." Nightcrawler replied from his place on the ceiling above the beastly Sabertooth. "Zough he von't be happy ven ze sulfar cloud clears. Hasty retreat, nien?" He glances back and forth between Wolverine and Sabertooth, tail twitching.

TAG: Chim, Quick, LV

25. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    THE GAME HAS ENDED

NOBODY WINS

THE ASTEROID WAS BLOWN TO PIECES AS ALL THE MUTANTS WERE EITHER VAPORIZED OR SUCKED OUT INTO SPACE. THEY ALL DIED.

The GMs are creating a X-Men story line RPG which will be up soon. Hopefully. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.