main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH X3

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthSkywalker360, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    anyone see it yet? whatcha think?

I saw it at the midnight showing down at AMC. I hated it. I thought it was horrible. 3/10

2. unicornbee

unicornbee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2004
    Im going to see it tonight at amc. You are the 2nd person to say it was bad. Have yet to hear a god review.... Ill let you know what I think

3. unicornbee

Nov 2, 2004
    Didnt really like it

4. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    If you're like me and never strongly followed the comics/cartoons, and could just watch it as a stand alone series of movies, it was actually nice. But yeah, after hearing about how things happened in the comics compared to the movie from someone who is more a of a purist than I am, I can see why some fans would be upset.

5. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    X3 freaking rocked! I'm sorry the "purists" don't like anything that doesn't have Wolverine in yellow tights. I thought it was a action packed thrill ride from the get go, two thumbs up. And did everybody stay past the credits? Very interesting extra scene I might add. :)

6. unicornbee

Nov 2, 2004
    Yea, I stayed and watched after thhe creds. Always do.

I looked at it from the purist view and the movie as a sequel view. Didnt like it either way. But I guess its just one of thse movies that you either love or hate.

7. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Yeah, I have to agree, it really is one of those movies you love or hate. Me I personally hated it. Considering my fav character was killed and 3 seperate x-men story lines butchered, it really pissed me off.

And Halle Berry is a terrible actress.

8. Z28Jerry

Z28Jerry Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2004
    As a stand alone movie (not involving the comic book story) it ROCKED. As a comic book movie it sucked.

But I was entertained, and that's why I go to the movies so I give it two thumbs up.

9. unicornbee

Nov 2, 2004
    What about as a sequel movie?

10. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    loved it even though it didnt follow the comics closely at all (I'm one of the biggest xmen fans you'll find around here)

11. Z28Jerry

Z28Jerry Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2004
    As a sequel movie to the last one it did very well. It stands on it's own, yet ties in pretty good with the 2nd installment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.