main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Yoda In Da House! Lets try this again

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Hey guys, I am finally here. I know its about time. Anyway, better late than never huh? I have been looking at the sight and may I say, It is a Awesome thing. Ray, and all involved, cudos to ya for creating something even George Lucas would be proud of. Im proud of it, and proud to be part of the force. However, I smell a Wampa Rat! Thats right Joe da, Im calling you out. Name infrindgement! Sue you I will!! Seriously, the sight is an Awesome thing. Keep up the great work. Joe Da, be afaid, be very arfaid.(he he ha ha) Yoda is here!!!!

May the force be with us all,
    Wayne

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Hey, look, it's Wayne! And he thinks he's Yoda....

Humor him, lest he be dangerous...

Welcome to the house of horrors...

3. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Rock on Joe with your Bad Wampa self! But Yoda is still da man.

4. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Welcome Wayne.

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Ok now that Colin is here and Wayne has checked in WHEN IS THE NEXT MEETING? Since I find it unlikely that Ray will be allowed to come out and play... anyone interested in watching a movie meet me at Jimmy's ( The Reader's Choice in Walnut Shopping Center ) around 5:30 PM Friday. I plan to go watch "The Butterfly Effect" at Premiere Theater at 7:10. If you can't make it to Jimmy's by then just meet us at the Theater. Hope to see you all there.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

6. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    That sounds like it might be a plan. Barring some unforseen problem, I'll be there.

7. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I don't know. But if I could make it, I could pretend like it's a practice run for Garfield: The Movie..

8. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Ashton does kind of resemble Odie.

9. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Garfield the Movie? ah........hmmmmmmm. Sounds scary, I think I'll pass. Having nightmares about Garfield is just to much for me to have to deal with.Garfield...oh the horror of it all. Ahhhhggggggg!

10. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I am with Yoda on that one. :) And plan on a meeting taking place in February. Lets just skip January and get back on our feet good, and hit it running. Hopefully, things will get back into a pattern here at the house within a few weeks, tops. I hope. But, following Lodrehs cue, you guys could always get together for a meeting without me, until I can get going again. :) I am sure that DennisFett or Entropy could head it up in my absense just fine. Just a thought. :)

11. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Have a Meeting without Riff? Thats like having a kid go into a candy store and finding all empty wrappers. It's just unamerican! Gosh, this is sad :( The idea of getting back on track in febuary sounds great to me.

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Awww, Yoda, you get Emperor points for that. :) They can be redeemed at your local Star Wars dark side store. Have fun and enjoy! ;)

13. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Oh Happy Days are here again! I get to go to the star wars dark side store! Woooo hooooo I'm doing my Yoda happy dance now(don't ask)LOL Ya know riff, if you and I were to actually team up, we could own the universe. Lets talk.(slightly evil grin)

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yoda and the emperor, eh? Hmmm.... I see possibilities here. :) Just dont talk to me in riddles, and we will be ok. Hehehehe...

15. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Riddle me this, oh sorry wrong movie.The posibilities are endless. With my wisdom, and your uh...uh.. Whatever it is you have riff, we can own this planet!And all the other ones to for that matter hehehe

16. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Sorry, but I've already laid claim to Saturn, and I think Joe-da is claiming Neptune (somthing about the continuing search for wampas). Disney is expected to sue anyone claiming the rights to Pluto for copyright violation, but technically Pluto's not a planet. Though commonly refered to as a planet, Pluto and it's 'moon' Charon are actually an astroidal double.

PS - insurt your own juvinile joke about owning Uranus here.

17. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Sorry Entropy but I don't want to insert anything pertaining to Uranus... oh and the last I heard Pluto was indeed considered a planet with a wide elliptical orbit that may breach the galaxy and return ( though if this is true then shouldn't we consider that the galaxy is bigger than we originally thought... therefore Pluto never truly leaves? )... however, I must admit I have not bothered to look into astronomy in a long time, a long time... guess that will be my break work today. :)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Huh huh huh.... you said "Uranus"... Huh huh

How is that?

19. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I could see Pluto possibly leaving the Solar System, but not the galaxy. As for whether or not it's a planet, the debate is still raging. However, considering that Pluto and Charon orbit each other (instead of Charon orbiting Pluto), I take the side of it being an astrodal double.

20. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Gah, I meant Solar System not Galaxy... long morning... started around 4:00am... yesterday... no sleep... wearing on the brain... must see Twi'lek Dancers... err, FEMALE Twi'lek Dancers!!!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

21. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    I aint claiming uranus,or anybody else's for that matter. However, on be have of my favorite cartoon character, Daffy Duck, I came this planet, in the name of DUCK DODGERS IN THE 24 AND 1/2 CENTURY.

22. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    last post about duck dodgers, the word came should be claim. Sorry

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, you two super noodles are impressive... most impressive. But you arent a scientist yet. :)

24. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Nope, just your average, everyday, garden variety Uber-Geeks.

25. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Hey can I be a super noodle too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.