main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Yoda Wins! Wooooohoooo!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    I just recieved an email confirming that Yoda (that be me!) has won the stamp contest and will be on a single stamp all to himself later this summer! (puts on my my my my boogie shoes, and shakes my little green booty) wooohooo! Take that Vader! Master Yoda Has Spoken!

Oh an by the way,just cause im on my own stamp, you freaks cant start licking me LMAO, well unless youre Natalie Portman of course!

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    This has to be one of the most disturbing posts in the history of the Eastern Rim. :eek: I mean, DAMN! "Shaking your little green booty!?" Licking you?! Some things are just to horrible to imagine!![face_laugh]

:D

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Blast! I voted for Vader. I dont have anything against Yoda, but I felt he was the iconic figure for Star Wars, and should have gotten the nod. /shrugs

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I agree, Riff.

5. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    one of the most disturbing post in history? Wow! Fear not my young learner, its the medication talking it is yessss! And yes lord Vader was a great challenger, but in the end my wisdom of the force was just to much for him. (Stands and salutes myself) Now if you will excuse me I must get back to shaking my little green booty![face_dancing] Master Yoda Has Spoken!:cool:

6. Robert-A-Fett

Robert-A-Fett Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    I wanted a Boba Fett stamp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.